3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Same here.. on the 8 match lose 6-1...
****. i dont get it. if it doesnt work, why does the game wait until the tactic is more fluid to show it doesnt work, when it did work for the games before that . its happened to me so many times. makes no sense

stopped working for me after a few matches. how bout u guys?

same here, i think when the tactic getting more fluid, the result just getting worst
stop working after 2 months, defeat chelsea and everton, but after that, more draw and run 7 game without scoring :( ( i am using middlesbrough ) it happens with other tactics that i tried too, i don't know why.. :S

****. i dont get it. if it doesnt work, why does the game wait until the tactic is more fluid to show it doesnt work, when it did work for the games before that . its happened to me so many times. makes no sense

i will try to remove the tactic every game, then the tactic dont get fluid..

same here, i think when the tactic getting more fluid, the result just getting worst
stop working after 2 months, defeat chelsea and everton, but after that, more draw and run 7 game without scoring :( ( i am using middlesbrough ) it happens with other tactics that i tried too, i don't know why.. :S
back to the drawing board!

Wow. SI really made it this time. Seems very very hard (impossible?) to find a tactic that works out of the box on the long run.

Nice job SI, ******* noobs.
home made tactic setup, i'm palace, no transfers.
I'm just placing players randomly on the field and see what the **** happens, logic makes no sense in this game anyways.

You are not alone(

so, how we survive this patch then :S i don't know how, when i think i've found something good, suddenly after next few games, the tweak don't working anymore, are the opponent know how to counter the tactic?

CCC's are meaningless since the new patch came out. If AI decides you must to lose then you lose. Simple as that :(
Going back to 14.1.4

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still having no problems at all. Im still using the Bermuda Triangle 14.2 with standard D-line.

I am still having no problems at all. Im still using the Bermuda Triangle 14.2 with standard D-line.

Show us some screenshots of your results. And do you use the same tactic home and away?

Bermuda 14.2 does work. I managed spanish cup win, CL final and 2nd place in 1st season with Real Sociedad, only issue is set-piece, free-kick and penalty goals that may sway some games in favour of the opposition very unfairly.

Back