3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 441119 here it is guys. i'll appreciate some feedbackl coz i just made it and just played my first games, and although results are encouraging it might have some flaws. so please post feedback and/or suggestions. cheers

View attachment 450793 here it is guys. i'll appreciate some feedbackl coz i just made it and just played my first games, and although results are encouraging it might have some flaws. so please post feedback and/or suggestions. cheers
had 15 corners in my last game, so if anyone knows a good offensive corner routine, please post, as it will probably be very effective taking into account the amount of corners we have

View attachment 450793 here it is guys. i'll appreciate some feedbackl coz i just made it and just played my first games, and although results are encouraging it might have some flaws. so please post feedback and/or suggestions. cheers
play high d-line against strong opponents and normal d-line against weaker teams

play always standard d-line
use home offside trip on away untick the offside trip
both wingbacks short pass and both MC short pass

and play always aggresivly worked great for me you guys may have tried this out but try it out maybe its just me dunno..

LOL

1.jpg

change anchor man to DLP defend and remove tight marking

View attachment 441105 latest result, for the league this time. their only CCC came from a ball that my keeper passed to their striker. gonna try and change the roles of the 3 def mids to see if i can get more out of them in the next game

@zizou13015

Look at the first post on the first page. Latest update, Favourite Bermuda Triangle 14.2 is the one I used.

Back