3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
who is Aberdeen?
Maybe very very underdog??

UNREAL ! Still tweaking , trying to gift everyone a nice Christmas gift ! Hopefully the CPU does not crack the tactic 10 games in :( First game with Southampton , still adding tweaks. Wish me luck (6)

View attachment 440713View attachment 440712

'even bermuda tiangle 14.2' is working great. 'tight marking' added to midfielders and set pieces was tweaked acording to someones pictures in this thread (sry, I don't remember name).
i'ts a long save game, playing since beta so alot tactics was used. but last season was started with 3-4-2-1-0. changed to 'even bermuda 14.2' at half season in club, won league and euro cup. also won world cup with ukraine.
thank you guys for your work.

View attachment 451683View attachment 451686

'even bermuda tiangle 14.2' is working great. 'tight marking' added to midfielders and set pieces was tweaked acording to someones pictures in this thread (sry, I don't remember name).
i'ts a long save game, playing since beta so alot tactics was used. but last season was started with 3-4-2-1-0. changed to 'even bermuda 14.2' at half season in club, won league and euro cup. also won world cup with ukraine.
thank you guys for your work.
You mean in player instructions you have added tight marking to all 5 midfielders?

Experimenting a bit, Seson 2017/2018, qtfinal of CL, secon leg.
Salary per year of my team- 15mln €

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 451383

This is the offensive corner tactic from the very popular and successful formation from the Chinese forums linked a few posts back (set pieces above have been adapted for Bermuda 14.2)

Someone mentioned they were getting lots of goals from it... I've not tested it yet

I've been getting on extremely well with the "Bermuda Triangle 14.2 Favourite" Tactic. (Thanks Veez!) It's all about the defensive line. Key things that I have noted that really help me

Before the game

1. Check the match odds. If you are HEAVY favourite (opposition is 4/1 match odds or worse) you will likely need to go with a DROP DEEPER or MUCH DEEPER in order to make the opposition move more towards you, thus creating the space in behind them for you to play through balls and for your CCC's to start happening. And remember - the match odds can be wrong!! And NEVER listen to the match preview idea of which team is stronger - regularly match odds tell me I am heavy favourites, only for the match preview to say I am a big underdog!! Use your judgement based on results, morale and league table too!
2. Check how the opposition plays and where in the table are they? Have a quick look at their results, their amount of passes etc. Do they score a lot of goals? Do they play a lot of passes? Either of these means it likely that you should play NORMAL or PUSH HIGHER or even MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE so that you compress the space they have to play in, not only disrupting their passing game, but making it more likely that you can tackle them and instantly get a pass creating a CCC as you are so far up the pitch already. PLAY OFFSIDE if you are using PUSH HIGHER or MUCH HIGHER.
3. Get your team talk right!! Check in your squad page/report/last match to see how your guys like the last talk - get this right as often as you can. You have to mix it up a bit or they get bored!

During the game

Watch extended highlights for the first 10-15 minutes. Check for a few things during this time and regularly for the rest of the game
1. Are they trying long balls over the top? Through balls to fast strikers? If yes, you need to move your defensive line back to DEEPER or MUCH DEEPER to avoid this. Now there should be space behind them so make your AMC a SHADOW STRIKER (Attack) and your central MC an Advanced Playmaker (support). This allows you to exploit the space quickly.
2. Are they having lots of possession, more than 60%? If so you need to PUSH HIGHER or MUCH HIGHER to compress the space and interrupt them. WATCH OUT for long balls - and use your offside!! There is not so much space behind them now, so you need to drag their defenders about - make your AMC an ENGANCHE and your central MC an Advanced Playmaker (Attack). My personal preference is to let them have more than 54% possession, but less than 60%.
3. Keep watching what is happening and be ready to change. If they are 2 goals down after you playing a DEEP or MUCH DEEPER defence - they are going to change of course as they chase the game - they are going to start pushing and playing more. If you find they are pressuring you too much - with lots of corners and free kicks PUSH UP - change your defensive line to NORMAL or PUSH HIGHER or MUCH HIGHER to push them away from your goal - but don't forget to change your OFFSIDE and your AMC and MC central roles if you do.
4. Get your half time team talk right! :) Always go to player instructions of a guy on a yellow card and make him EASIER TACKLING. If he has high aggression and his emotion is "aggressive" or "frustrated" think about subbing him. Always tell him at half time "avoid another booking".

After the game - keep morale high with positive team talks, team meetings, good interviews in press etc.

I think the Match engine is really stupid with the goalkeeper errors of passing straight to opposition, and the difficulty in defending set pieces, and the completely ridiculous player CCC/goal conversion rate vs. the AI rate. BUT the Bermuda 14.2 is not only still a great tactic, but it makes you MANAGE the game, which is what it is all about.

I play Villarreal and my team is a mix of medium ability players, most with a current ability of about 135 with 2 or 3 "star" players with a CA of 140-150 and PA of 170 or so.

Note: If you get it wrong, you WILL get goals against you!! It's all about the defensive line and changing it quickly!!

Thanks Veez and Romain - great tactic still!!

View attachment 451445
awesome dude! couldnt have said it better myself. gonna ask romian to put this in the OP when he comes back. is that alright?

Experimenting a bit, Seson 2017/2018, qtfinal of CL, secon leg.
Salary per year of my team- 15mln €
do u mind posting this or sending it to my e-mail please? ([email protected]) thats an awesome idea for a formation that can be very solid defensively and very good going forward. just looking at it gave me loads of ideas!

gotta love coming back after christmas and seeing all these positive and encouraging things going on. keep up the good work lads! :) we'll crack 14.2 soon :P

if you follow this things here you will get crazy results! im just sayin ;D well done mate!!

View attachment 451383

This is the offensive corner tactic from the very popular and successful formation from the Chinese forums linked a few posts back (set pieces above have been adapted for Bermuda 14.2)

Someone mentioned they were getting lots of goals from it... I've not tested it yet

I've been getting on extremely well with the "Bermuda Triangle 14.2 Favourite" Tactic. (Thanks Veez!) It's all about the defensive line. Key things that I have noted that really help me

Before the game

1. Check the match odds. If you are HEAVY favourite (opposition is 4/1 match odds or worse) you will likely need to go with a DROP DEEPER or MUCH DEEPER in order to make the opposition move more towards you, thus creating the space in behind them for you to play through balls and for your CCC's to start happening. And remember - the match odds can be wrong!! And NEVER listen to the match preview idea of which team is stronger - regularly match odds tell me I am heavy favourites, only for the match preview to say I am a big underdog!! Use your judgement based on results, morale and league table too!
2. Check how the opposition plays and where in the table are they? Have a quick look at their results, their amount of passes etc. Do they score a lot of goals? Do they play a lot of passes? Either of these means it likely that you should play NORMAL or PUSH HIGHER or even MUCH HIGHER DEFENSIVE LINE so that you compress the space they have to play in, not only disrupting their passing game, but making it more likely that you can tackle them and instantly get a pass creating a CCC as you are so far up the pitch already. PLAY OFFSIDE if you are using PUSH HIGHER or MUCH HIGHER.
3. Get your team talk right!! Check in your squad page/report/last match to see how your guys like the last talk - get this right as often as you can. You have to mix it up a bit or they get bored!

During the game

Watch extended highlights for the first 10-15 minutes. Check for a few things during this time and regularly for the rest of the game
1. Are they trying long balls over the top? Through balls to fast strikers? If yes, you need to move your defensive line back to DEEPER or MUCH DEEPER to avoid this. Now there should be space behind them so make your AMC a SHADOW STRIKER (Attack) and your central MC an Advanced Playmaker (support). This allows you to exploit the space quickly.
2. Are they having lots of possession, more than 60%? If so you need to PUSH HIGHER or MUCH HIGHER to compress the space and interrupt them. WATCH OUT for long balls - and use your offside!! There is not so much space behind them now, so you need to drag their defenders about - make your AMC an ENGANCHE and your central MC an Advanced Playmaker (Attack). My personal preference is to let them have more than 54% possession, but less than 60%.
3. Keep watching what is happening and be ready to change. If they are 2 goals down after you playing a DEEP or MUCH DEEPER defence - they are going to change of course as they chase the game - they are going to start pushing and playing more. If you find they are pressuring you too much - with lots of corners and free kicks PUSH UP - change your defensive line to NORMAL or PUSH HIGHER or MUCH HIGHER to push them away from your goal - but don't forget to change your OFFSIDE and your AMC and MC central roles if you do.
4. Get your half time team talk right! :) Always go to player instructions of a guy on a yellow card and make him EASIER TACKLING. If he has high aggression and his emotion is "aggressive" or "frustrated" think about subbing him. Always tell him at half time "avoid another booking".

After the game - keep morale high with positive team talks, team meetings, good interviews in press etc.

I think the Match engine is really stupid with the goalkeeper errors of passing straight to opposition, and the difficulty in defending set pieces, and the completely ridiculous player CCC/goal conversion rate vs. the AI rate. BUT the Bermuda 14.2 is not only still a great tactic, but it makes you MANAGE the game, which is what it is all about.

I play Villarreal and my team is a mix of medium ability players, most with a current ability of about 135 with 2 or 3 "star" players with a CA of 140-150 and PA of 170 or so.

Note: If you get it wrong, you WILL get goals against you!! It's all about the defensive line and changing it quickly!!

Thanks Veez and Romain - great tactic still!!

View attachment 451445

gotta love coming back after christmas and seeing all these positive and encouraging things going on. keep up the good work lads! :) we'll crack 14.2 soon :P

already have m8 cracked 14.2 here look no bs View attachment 440563 ive give you tactic before like i did with the angels 352 what got used i got no gredit for it i gave it to langvatns who i made it for asked him to test it lol

already have m8 cracked 14.2 here look no bs View attachment 451994 ive give you tactic before like i did with the angels 352 what got used i got no gredit for it i gave it to langvatns who i made it for asked him to test it lol
great result! but didnt understand u mate. u saying u gave me a tactic that i used, and that you got no credit for it?

great result! but didnt understand u mate. u saying u gave me a tactic that i used, and that you got no credit for it?

i think he means he gave 352 angels to langvatn to test it, but he got no credit for that tactic when langvatn published it

been playing with the Bermuda high tactic. decent enough but after the update just not the same for me. reading a post from above(bonustime and his 9-0 victory) I changed to this tactic v Liverpool. just done not touched any player instructions from the newly appointed positions
Simple File Sharing and Storage.

this was the result

Simple File Sharing and Storage.

team shown in tactic is the team that played/ not played all season but hernandez scored a hat trick

Back