3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
need help testing something new. very similar to the original concept tactic. anyone available or interested?

made a few changes and i feel its working a lot better. we have 3 tactics now: overload, control and counter.

normally i always play overload, however, and against good teams, when u get the lead they will put pressure on you, and when i feel we are under a lot of pressure i change to counter. when playing overload, if we keep on top of our opponents, after we get a comfortable lead, i change to control to see out the rest of the game and control posession.

hope these work as well for you as they have for me.

look forward to some feedback :)

View attachment 380333

View attachment 380332

View attachment 380331

made a mistake, the overload tactic should have the middle AP on support duty. another note, if opponents pressure you, push up the d-line

I will try Overload in Bayern Munich, season 21/22 Media prediction 2 :)

View attachment 380264
well...
some great results, so i'm real underdog, but some sh*t results as arouca game (i don't know what the f**k happened here!!)
the good new is villareal wants me (they are 19th) so maybe i try it with a better team (i think dos santos can play well as SS)
i'll keep u posted

Edit: that Arouca result is awesomest than mine...
View attachment 380261
I feel better now ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 588987
well...
some great results, so i'm real underdog, but some sh*t results as arouca game (i don't know what the f**k happened here!!)
the good new is villareal wants me (they are 19th) so maybe i try it with a better team (i think dos santos can play well as SS)
i'll keep u posted

i've had some very good results and a couple of strange ones too. will have t work on making this more solid

veez, i'm not using OIs, do u?

and i try to tweak d-line and some orders, but no results yet...

After winning everything with Inter (after Strasbourg & Lazio), I signed for PSG and sold 175ME worth of players to add some challenge. Stil...

View attachment 379733

I just signed for Sevilla to bring trophies back there (H)

Back