3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Yes but I only got a heavy loss at Monaco (4-0) but managed to draw or even win sometimes against big teams away. I also got a few loss at home against similar teams but overall this is a wonderful season.

Also same here, tried the standard thing, won a few big games but had a surprise lost away to a mid team 3-0...

The fixtures below show my form with this tactic implemented. This being halfway through the season i was 6th. Played all those friendlies in the winter break to prepare and all the games after that using standard mentality and changing the defenders from defend to cover. The last 4 results shown are against the 4 best teams in the division. Shakhtar winning the league. I finished 3rd :D with a very poor squad with no depth. struggled with injuries and suspensions a lot.

View attachment 386932

got a new version for testing boys!

View attachment 386883

plays a deeper d-line, so it restricts CCC's form the opposition in relation to the other version and is still quite deadly going forward.

played very few games so far, but here is an example:

View attachment 386878

latest version with only 2 CB's restricts CCC's from oppositionj but they do get more chances than with the other tactic. sometimes you get put under pressure and its hard to break free from it. so i prefer the older version with 3CB's to be honest. i made a few changes to it though. only hgher d-line instead of much higher and changed all 3 CB's to cover. think its working well but still testing. hopefully i can post a new and updated version later today :)

GREAt veez where can i find information about training match prep individual training tweaks during match about this new version of tactic?
Thanks

nowhere yet :P but for training i'd go with balance dor high team cohesion in thre beginning. then change to teamwork. i also prefer att movement. in terms of tweaks, keep in mind ur playing a high d-line, if you find the oposition is getting too many through balls lower it. when u get a comfortable lead and feel the opposition is starting to have too much of the ball, reduce WB and AP mentality to support and implement shouts such as retain posession, play narrower, lower tempo, etc, to maintain a greter control of posession and the match.

i'll appreciate any feedback you can give me mate :)

nowhere yet :P but for training i'd go with balance dor high team cohesion in thre beginning. then change to teamwork. i also prefer att movement. in terms of tweaks, keep in mind ur playing a high d-line, if you find the oposition is getting too many through balls lower it. when u get a comfortable lead and feel the opposition is starting to have too much of the ball, reduce WB and AP mentality to support and implement shouts such as retain posession, play narrower, lower tempo, etc, to maintain a greter control of posession and the match.

I'm using this suggest i create three slot of your tactics
One: the original
Second: the original with the drop deeper defense, maybe i will use this when i'm underdog
Third: A contain tactic with your suggest: lower tempo, ecc.
If i find other tweaks, i will tell you!

View attachment 386716

second match. played with 10 men since 55mins. be wary of players with yellow card, sub them before they get sent off because of "hassle opponents" shout. if you do get a man sent off, i would recommend taking of the AP, as you maintain defensive stability and you still go forward very well. this game was 1-1 when my player got sent off.

Sorry veez one thing: Opposite instruction are pre-set or i leave to my assistant?

Just taken over as the new Dnipro Boss after the great season i had at Desna. Screenshots will follow when i have completed a full season here, along with feedback on how it plays. I don't watch the games however as my laptop does not do so well in 3D mode.

Veez i try your ultimate tactic good defense but create a few situation in offensive sense..... not good scores..
Suggest to improve my scores???
i just set att.movement in training

you really should be creating chances! how many games have you played? and who are you playing with?

Back