3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
i play a 3-3-2-1-1 inspired by veez tactic that works awesome with my spurs 4th season. i can upload the tactic if someone will help me how to upload it.

Too many old beans Cambassio good 1st season high wage get rid Palacio **** not bad first season Campagnaro :P shocking and looks like you got rid of Hernanes bad move hes quality in the SS pos and CM jesus christ you still have Zanetti DADS ARMY :P

right your two DMS need to be Taider hes a beast there and Guarin Kovacic stays where hes is drop Campagnaro play Savic there Juan Jesus on the left train Alverez as SS play him and Rossi

i enjoyed using this tactic on the old patch, what is the latest one for 14.3/14.3.1?

also do you think this tactic will work for an average squad?

i enjoyed using this tactic on the old patch, what is the latest one for 14.3/14.3.1?

also do you think this tactic will work for an average squad?

i think it can work yes. post 3656 on page 366 is the latest version

How do you guys get such results, i have tried everything but i cant seem to make this tactic consistent. i am always under pressure during away games and i end up loosing. I love the way my team plays but i dont win on a consistent basis. what am i doing wrong?

just started second season for sum reason tatic stped working one win from 5 games

Sorry if you ve already answered this but what about OIs?

And is what you do with OIs different for the Veez Concept tactic from what you do in the favourite/even/underdog ones?

does anyone find in this football manager that tactics just stop working? i was using your tactic at the of the season and won all my games. now the start of the new season im getting hammered? i don't understand

Still the best for me on FMC. Easily won the Serie A with Inter 2018-2019 (28/6/4) + Supercoppa + Coppa Italia + Champions League. Won 8-1 two times and 8-0 one time in the league. Brilliant.

Still the best for me on FMC. Easily won the Serie A with Inter 2018-2019 (28/6/4) + Supercoppa + Coppa Italia + Champions League. Won 8-1 two times and 8-0 one time in the league. Brilliant.
Which version mate?

Back