3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
veezard does it work against smaller teams that defend deep?

I swear I can never get a 1 on 1 chance against those teams to save my life!

yes it does. im playing as sporting in portugal, and most of the teams i play defend very deep. its going pretty well :)

yes it does. im playing as sporting in portugal, and most of the teams i play defend very deep. its going pretty well :)

cool!

will try asap :)

any tweaking of defensive line (deep/high) according to opponents like the 'old' tactic? or same d-line for every match?

cool!

will try asap :)

any tweaking of defensive line (deep/high) according to opponents like the 'old' tactic? or same d-line for every match?

havent changed anything yet. but obviously if you find that you're getting rapped with though balls, drop deeper a bit. however i think it wont be necessary coz we play a counter mentality. playing deeper with this mentality could be very dangerous and invite too much pressure onto us.

View attachment 379493

okay boys, pretty sure this will be the final version of this tactic as its been performing very well for me and pretty much everyone that has tried it, so dont want to fiddle around with it too much. probably will only try to find a sexy name for it :P

any suggestions? :)

only changes i made from v2 were adding "shoot less often" to all players and gk distribution to defenders

View attachment 590693

okay boys, pretty sure this will be the final version of this tactic as its been performing very well for me and pretty much everyone that has tried it, so dont want to fiddle around with it too much. probably will only try to find a sexy name for it :P

only changes i made from v2 were adding "shoot less often" to all players and gk distribution to defenders

download the one on the top of the post! the other one doesnt have gk distribution

Veez any chance you can upload an alternative version with the OI you implemented earlier? I don't trust coaches doing it too much

View attachment 590693

Final version seems more stable than previous
I'm at Gladbach now, after win my 2nd Ta?a de Portugal with Olhanense.

I think a good name must include the word Veezion... ;)

my 2 yr old just named this spankor as she overheard me saying to my wife that this new tactic im trying hands out spankings

I feel it needs to include the word shadow due to all the shadow strikers veezion shadow spank

View attachment 590693

WHat about training and MP? And what about OI? Thanks for sharing.

download the one on the top of the post! the other one doesnt have gk distribution

I like something with veezard for the name ;)

can you give some brief info about attributes for position (I guess similar to original tactic)? and also preferred foot for the AMCR/L slots?

thanks!

This tactic has been amazing for me so far. I'm barca in 2020. First season there. Plugged this Im halfway through. And since changing Neymar has score 11 in 5 :)

Back