3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Its the only choice for the tactics name veez. Its almost sick using this latest tactic.

I like something with veezard for the name ;)

can you give some brief info about attributes for position (I guess similar to original tactic)? and also preferred foot for the AMCR/L slots?

thanks!

right foot on the right and left on the left. your central SS should be your best. he should also have good passing as he has to double as a playmaker and a striker. on the wings they should be fast, have passing and crossing. obviously flair, dribbling, technique etc will always be good to have for your front players. your DLP's should be very good defensively but have some passing, decisions and creativity too. i find it very inportant that they have heading, anticipation, positioning and other defensive attributes because they are the players that win the ball back and set up quick counter attacks, the stronger the better, coz you will have a higher chance of winning second balls. WB's are crucial too! they have to be very well rounded both offensively and defensively, much like the DLP's, exactly fot the same reasons. CB's should have some pace on them, appart from that, all the normal attributes. when i get the new thread up after completing a whole season with it i will put up some player filters.

edit: forgot to mention passing is very important for your CB's.

Last edited:
right foot on the right and left on the left. your central SS should be your best. he should also have good passing as he has to double as a playmaker and a striker. on the wings they should be fast, have passing and crossing. obviously flair, dribbling, technique etc will always be good to have for your front players. your DLP's should be very good defensively but have some passing, decisions and creativity too. i find it very inportant that they have heading, anticipation, positioning and other defensive attributes because they are the players that win the ball back and set up quick counter attacks, the stronger the better, coz you will have a higher chance of winning second balls. WB's are crucial too! they have to be very well rounded both offensively and defensively, much like the DLP's, exactly fot the same reasons. CB's should have some pace on them, appart from that, all the normal attributes. when i get the new thread up after completing a whole season with it i will put up some player filters.

edit: forgot to mention passing is very important for your CB's.

have you added dlp's cause 1 I downloaded had bwm ???,

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

any other changers other than that and distribute to goalkeepers cause I'll just change it???? currently sitting 5th with Southampton just after Christmas . Rodriguez loves these tactic but can't get lallana to perform for toffee tried him on left right and centre and also tried playing him in centre as AP but he just doesn't like it lol

edit: distribute to defenders from goalkeeper

any other changers other than that and distribute to goalkeepers cause I'll just change it???? currently sitting 5th with Southampton just after Christmas . Rodriguez loves these tactic but can't get lallana to perform for toffee tried him on left right and centre and also tried playing him in centre as AP but he just doesn't like it lol

edit: distribute to defenders from goalkeeper

it has DLP's, distribute to defenders, "shoot less often" on all players and wide SS's man marking opposition full-backs

it has DLP's, distribute to defenders, "shoot less often" on all players and wide SS's man marking opposition full-backs

*** it I'll just re-download it...

just started a new save with liverpool to put it to the test for a whole season. really excited about suarez and sturridge up front with this tactic. any suggestions on who i should use as my 3rd SS to complete this wonder trio? want to use sterling as backup for now

just started a new save with liverpool to put it to the test for a whole season. really excited about suarez and sturridge up front with this tactic. any suggestions on who i should use as my 3rd SS to complete this wonder trio? want to use sterling as backup for now

maybe coutinho? anyway you're the one who should give advice ;)

out of curiosity who's the main goal scorer in this tactic? central SS? or all three score at similar rate? you know I like a star striker :)

maybe coutinho? anyway you're the one who should give advice ;)

out of curiosity who's the main goal scorer in this tactic? central SS? or all three score at similar rate? you know I like a star striker :)

i'd say the central one, but the other two wont be far behind! i bought ravel morrisson who has some surprisingly good stats and was cheap, coz i wanted to invest in other areas too.

my line-up will be as follows:

mingolet
skrtel - sakho - agger/doria
johnson - gerrard - andre ayew - shaw
morisson/sterling - suarez - sturridge

sold enrique, allen and lucas - brought in diame, will hughes (who im adapting to WBL) and niklas sule who is a 17 year old wonder CB. also training agger as cover for ayew in DM and henderson as cover for johnson in WBR. coutinho and aspas will cover suarez and sturridge. still have a little bit of money, but gonna wait for friendlies to see if i need anyone else.

i'm excited about this one :)

i'd say the central one, but the other two wont be far behind! i bought ravel morrisson who has some surprisingly good stats and was cheap, coz i wanted to invest in other areas too.

my line-up will be as follows:

mingolet
skrtel - sakho - agger/doria
johnson - gerrard - andre ayew - shaw
morisson/sterling - suarez - sturridge

sold enrique, allen and lucas - brought in diame, will hughes (who im adapting to WBL) and niklas sule who is a 17 year old wonder CB. also training agger as cover for ayew in DM and henderson as cover for johnson in WBR. coutinho and aspas will cover suarez and sturridge. still have a little bit of money, but gonna wait for friendlies to see if i need anyone else.

i'm excited about this one :)
you think that will work with will huges?

you think that will work with will huges?

yeah, he's got the attributes, and i've done it before. although im having a hard time finding a left footed DM that i like, so i might adapt him to DM instead and find another WBL

have to say, despite his good attributes, iago aspas is as bad in this game as he is in real life. took him about 10 CCC to score a goal

yeah, he's got the attributes, and i've done it before. although im having a hard time finding a left footed DM that i like, so i might adapt him to DM instead and find another WBL
At the moment i have him playing on left ss rafinha in the middle and pratto on right ss Aston villa second season

first game of the season, had a few players out, including suarez. had forgot all about his suspension. great performance though! a lot of chances, and boruc had a great game. defended really well, they have a lot of shots but more than half from long-range.

View attachment 379155

Back