This looks to be a really exciting tactic:) Going to plug this in on my Southampton save in 2nd season and then maybe start a new save just for this tactic if I enjoy it.
Seems as though you all really love it, so i'm looking forward to trying it out:)

View attachment 434107View attachment 434108View attachment 434110View attachment 434113View attachment 434115View attachment 434118 just finished my friendlies in my new saints save and its looking pretty impressive, especially since i have a new squad with a lot of inexperienced youngsters, tactic isnt fully fluid yet either. will post back later with first premiership results

Loving how many CCC this tactic creates but seriously how are the players missing so many of them? :-/

Loving how many CCC this tactic creates but seriously how are the players missing so many of them? :-/

i know. but there have been issues with that even since before the last ME update. we might have thought it improved with the last update, but this shows it only improved fractionally, we might not have noticed coz normally we dont create so many CCC's.

My first 4 games using this tactic, plugged it straight in after the first Premier League game, pleased with the results, Gylfi is a tank!

go6GvU7.png

Last edited:
Do you think this tactic suits Liverpool well? Gonna start a new save i think.

Do you think this tactic suits Liverpool well? Gonna start a new save i think.

i believe it will, and very well. adapt sturridge to AMC and he can be cover for suarez. stevie g and lucas (or another DMC like matic) behind Coutinho and another quality MC. well covered on the wings too. good luck :)

im trying a variation with a sweeper to try and deal with balls over the top. will post feedback soon

romian, how is the avg. rating of ur DMC's? mine seem to be underperforming