3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Thanks a lot, FM.

c12f37bbadf8635359ec8d2dbba70264.png

how do you get this tactic to work the old and the new versions.... i've tried to use them all but havent had much success... of course its most probably 95% my fault as to why it isn't working but id like to know how to use this tactic to be succesful

veez, i've found v3 to be better defensively.

really? only defensive difference between v3 and v4 is offside trap. try removing it and see if it improves defensively and report back please :)

how do you get this tactic to work the old and the new versions.... i've tried to use them all but havent had much success... of course its most probably 95% my fault as to why it isn't working but id like to know how to use this tactic to be succesful

View attachment 376293

this is the best tactic

need to find sweepers or train your defenders to play in that position. neeed great all round players for WB and RG roles that can both defend and attack. wide SS should be your best finishers , they should be fast with some passing and crossing. AP should be a great passer of the ball and a good finisher.

set training to team cohesion (high) and att. movement (50%)

hope it works for you! if you need more help let me know

going to finish my season with sociedad now. could win all 4 trophies 2nd season :D

View attachment 597778

this is the best tactic

need to find sweepers or train your defenders to play in that position. neeed great all round players for WB and RG roles that can both defend and attack. wide SS should be your best finishers , they should be fast with some passing and crossing. AP should be a great passer of the ball and a good finisher.

set training to team cohesion (high) and att. movement (50%)

hope it works for you! if you need more help let me know

what about the defensive line? do you change it at the beginning of the match or during the match?

what about the defensive line? do you change it at the beginning of the match or during the match?

only change defensive line during the match and if your opponent is getting too many through balls due to your d-line being too high up the pitch

View attachment 376257

european champions!!!!! :D

tried something new in this match. removed "direct passing" to try and keep more control of posession, as against big teams we normally only have 35% posession and i think it worked really really well. havent tried it against weaker opposition, but i think it mar work well too, and may even solve the issue of not creating many chances against very small teams sometimes.

taking into account i just finished my season and have no more games, can a couple of you test the tactic out without direct passing in team instructions and report back pease? i'd really appreciate it as i wanna open the new thread today :)

I would happily test it because I'm starting a new save with Southampton. :D

Back