V5 ALRAEDY....needing any adjustments if opponment is too strong or weak or chasing a goal?

V5 ALRAEDY....needing any adjustments if opponment is too strong or weak or chasing a goal?

v5 is just a test version for now. removed "direct passing". the aim is for it to need no adjustments whatsoever. just finished my season so need a couple of testers to try it and give me feedback please

Going well, played around 12 matches. Won 11 of them besides a home game against Fulham which ended in a 0-0 draw and a draw against Norwich away. Also won against Liverpool and Tottenham.

Tactic is good, but seems like it needs a more attacking mentality against weaker opponents.

I'm gonna continue test it and play at least a season. I will report back later. :D

Lost against Arsenal 3-4, Lovren caused 2 penalties and he also missed tight marking on Giroud who made 2 goals. Decent comeback regardless of results.

My backline had a rating of 6.0. Lovren on 5.0. I would win the game if they were playing on normal standard. Seems like I might go shopping after decent cbs in january, Balanta is the only one I have.

Also libero position might cause some problems because none of my cbs are used to play there. Maybe you could tweak the tactic and play with a third cb, making it 5 in the backline.

Lost against Arsenal 3-4, Lovren caused 2 penalties and he also missed tight marking on Giroud who made 2 goals. Decent comeback regardless of results.

My backline had a rating of 6.0. Lovren on 5.0. I would win the game if they were playing on normal standard. Seems like I might go shopping after decent cbs in january, Balanta is the only one I have.

Also libero position might cause some problems because none of my cbs are used to play there. Maybe you could tweak the tactic and play with a third cb, making it 5 in the backline.

i've tried with 3 CB but it isnt the same. buy mateo musacchio from villareal. you also have n'koulou from marseille that quickly learns the position and a few others. appart from that, you need to train your players that have appropriate attributes to play in that position. ideally this should be done right at the beginning of the season. lovren is good but he has 8 composure and 11 concentration, which will cause you problems. need a more solid CB definately.

anyone else got feedback on the new test version (v5) ? probably opening the new thread tonight!

just discovered that sassuolo have an awesome squad for this tactic. would also be a great challenge. found my next project :D

Looking very promising in terms of chance creation, just made 9 CCCs against Valencia. (v3) But chance conversion is so ******* poor >.< We only won 1-0. Juan Mata missed about 5 1v1s with the goalkeeper. Is there anything more I can do from my side to improve the number of goals? The defense is beast and the chances keep coming...but the finishing is doing my head in.

Looking very promising in terms of chance creation, just made 9 CCCs against Valencia. (v3) But chance conversion is so ******* poor >.< We only won 1-0. Juan Mata missed about 5 1v1s with the goalkeeper. Is there anything more I can do from my side to improve the number of goals? The defense is beast and the chances keep coming...but the finishing is doing my head in.

only think you can do is PPM's, like place shots or chip keeper, or round keeper

Take a look at Januzaj's key passes...Amazing!

1b617fc80f08cbbeacb25f2f4a6e3d4b.png

Created 10 CCC, ended up winning 1-0. *sigh*