no worries, you deserve it as it's been briliiant for me. won 3-0 away to real madrid, I had 4 shots on target they had 12 but nothing impressive. then at home to last placed team in the league ended 0-0 with 1 ccc!

also, I find that if I'm ever down 1-0(doesn't happen too much, maybe 5-6 times per season)- it is very tough to get on level terms again.

no worries, you deserve it as it's been briliiant for me. won 3-0 away to real madrid, I had 4 shots on target they had 12 but nothing impressive. then at home to last placed team in the league ended 0-0 with 1 ccc!

also, I find that if I'm ever down 1-0(doesn't happen too much, maybe 5-6 times per season)- it is very tough to get on level terms again.

cheers :D

i actually nearly always recover from early goals, and rarely have to change anything. just stick with counter and most of the time we end up turning the game around.

View attachment 376515

latest result achieved with new libero control version i just created

View attachment 376513

View attachment 376512

control version is for easy home games where direct passing doesnt work as well

counter version is the normal version that should be used for most games

standard version is to be used after you get a comfortable lead and want to control the game (never start a game with this version)

edit:

the standard and control version arent as tested as the counter version. so please report back with any problems or areas or improvement you may find!

edit2: removed standard version as it doesnt seem to be very effective

Last edited:
Veez, could you recomend a spanish team (not real, barca, atl.) for this tactic? :)

Veez, could you recomend a spanish team (not real, barca, atl.) for this tactic? :)

real sociedad! i love them! vela, griezmann and inigo martinez are true quality. although you will have to rebuild their squad as it lacks quality in other areas.

appart from them, probably only sevilla or valencia

so the best version is the control v4 at the moment veez?

no. the counter version is still the best. control is only for easy home games where the counter version isnt working

So veez, is it still the Rooney type, striker player(who can play in AMC of course) at AMC? Or should I throw him at AMCR/L and put the playmaker type guy at AMC?

So veez, is it still the Rooney type, striker player(who can play in AMC of course) at AMC? Or should I throw him at AMCR/L and put the playmaker type guy at AMC?

still the rooney type, coz he will make a ton of assists, but still score a few goals, so he has to pass and finish

check this out:

View attachment 376458 View attachment 376457View attachment 376456

first leg of CL quarter final. my AP assisted all 4 goals, and had a few chances to score himself. if you check the player stats, he had 10 key passes in this match. thats the most i've ever seen, and trust me this is special, coz im obesessed with key passes lol and it has turned into one of my key indicators since starting to make no striker tactics.

since starting to use v4 (after losing 4-3 away to real madrid) we have played 12 matches, won them all and scored 33 goals, averaging 2,75 goals a game. we have conceeded only 3 goals, averaging 0,25 a game.