3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
is there any way to implement the philosophies of this tactic in to another formation?
I have also noticed that players who have the comes deep t get ball ppm seem to do alot better than hose without it.
due to this tactic started a new manu save. just wont 1st season by 22 points!! shinji was outstanding as was gigs and carrick

wow wow wow wow, unbelievable tactic, playing with Barnet, was already top of Sky League 1 leading by a point, but have plug this in and gone on an 11 match unbeaten streak and lead by 8, also including a win over Derby in the FA Cup, thankyou!

Now pushed Fulham to the side in the FA Cup, 3-1, i wish i knew how to post pics

I'm using the original Vitoco with the set pieces from Jassars thread. Won the second leg 2-1 (Balde got both) so now in the final first season......I want a stand named after me at least!

We need to give all of the tweaks to Mantorras77 so he can test them, there are too many versions already and we need to find out which one is really the best one and move on from there.

I'm using the original Vitoco with the set pieces from Jassars thread. Won the second leg 2-1 (Balde got both) so now in the final first season......I want a stand named after me at least!

Me too, and i added 'more expressive'.

I test tougher and smaller, but original one with some tweaks is what works better for me...

View attachment 447149

3 last games are with this version... can u see the difference? ;)

Last edited:
seriously boy you came here to troll this thread ? It's just disgusting i really hate guys like you

Should get them tested see whats the best and only have that on the OP. From there if you wana tweak it work away at your own accord lol instead of every other post having a new tactic :P But obv if you find a way to tweak it to make it the BEAST tactic then share it :)

This is my table so far, started with Liverpool as some1 said it isnt working with them but i assure you it is ;) just gotta retrain certain players to different positions etc.

View attachment 447090

As you can see im not conceding very much but when i have it was with corners but now using the setup on jassars thread its more solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys! i completely agree with you in terms of putting the tweaks and all o ther useful information in the OP, however, romian started the thread and only he has access to it and he is busy this weekend, so we will have to continue working as is for the time being. im really amazed at how this thread has grown and at the great input everyone is putting in to try and make this that "beast tactic" all of u talk about :) i really appreciate it, as i know romian does to, thanks to all involved and keep it up, i think we're very close! nearly finished my season long testing on "tougher" and "smaller" its going very well, however next i will do a season long test with one of ur versions, probably wampley's, which is closeste to the original, for a terms of comparison

Back