3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Confused as to which tactic is best??

only oficial version is the original one. all others are simply tests and tweaks, although they dont differ a lot from the original. whenever it has been proven that one is better than the original, it will be posted in the OP

only oficial version is the original one. all others are simply tests and tweaks, although they dont differ a lot from the original. whenever it has been proven that one is better than the original, it will be posted in the OP
Will take a lot to better the one on OP ;)

Ok thanks veez.

Hi Veez started a Atletico game a couple of days ago and Diego Costa is a beast in the SS role 12 games 13 goals

About to start 3rd season with Saints, Won capital one cup, Euro cup and came 6th and 4th in that time and have NO idea who to sign to improve my squad? I'm always really **** and who to sign to improve things.
I either sign no one and im short all year or I sign **** for to much money! lol

Any help advice would be really great:)

View attachment 447012

Have around 30M to spend and any money from sales if you think any of current sqaud should go.
Thanks in advance:)

Think player filter list would be good if anyone could make one cragswfc :)

About to start 3rd season with Saints, Won capital one cup, Euro cup and came 6th and 4th in that time and have NO idea who to sign to improve my squad? I'm always really **** and who to sign to improve things.
I either sign no one and im short all year or I sign **** for to much money! lol

Any help advice would be really great:)

View attachment 436294

Have around 30M to spend and any money from sales if you think any of current sqaud should go.
Thanks in advance:)

will hughes, adam campbell from Newcastle can pay AMC, so can tom ince, these are young cover players. but you need a couple of star players to challenge for the title. especially an AMC! as i would play gaston ramirez in the MC position. just use the filter to search for players with the necessary attributes for each position and play around with the amount of attributes and their value

Really hard. Had bids of 20m for lovren and 30m for Wanyama no idea if to sell. Rejected wanyama bit and now he wants like 95k a week (hes on 35k atm) Still no idea who to sign either:( lol

naah man this is not working for me..dont know why :/ tried with 4 different teams same thing all of them..

Really hard. Had bids of 20m for lovren and 30m for Wanyama no idea if to sell. Rejected wanyama bit and now he wants like 95k a week (hes on 35k atm) Still no idea who to sign either:( lol

schneiderlin u should keep coz its hard to find creative DM's that can tackle. wanyama, i'd adapt to CB or sell, coz he brings nothing in terms of passing the ball, and its importand in this tactic

Back