3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Sorry if it's been asked before...

Who do I replace when I get a red card? (coloccini got sent off)
i normally go with one of the DM's. if you're winning, lower mentality of WB's just to give you that extra cover, if you still wanna score, leave them as they are until you do score

Here's my Tweak tested with The Saints worked like charm in all setuations Hom/Away/Top/Low teams. Now scoring well and conceding less.

View attachment 447254

Tweaks: Keeper - Def Line push - Tackles - Def Corners

Ofc credits to vees and romian for this great tactic.

Training After full fluid : Attacking - Att Movement

PPM:

As a bonus Try to get your SS to beat the offside trap

your CW's to cut inside

your Mc's to shoot

your def mids/defenders to mark tight

Here's my Tweak tested with The Saints worked like charm in all setuations Hom/Away/Top/Low teams. Now scoring well and conceding less.

View attachment 435786

what was your results like mate?

is there anyway to tell how the opposition plays?

you can look at their formation, if they have pacey forward players, league position and form can also play a part. but take close attention to the first minutes of games, to see if they try to play balls over your defense or through balls down the wings. you can always change approach during the game. normally against stronger teams, at home or away i play tougher, at home to weaker teams i play smaller, away i normally go tougher, but pay more attention to how they play to see if i need to change approach.

View attachment 435786

can you post screenshots of ur results please

Applied tweaks after 4 matches, played 5 with it 0 loss won the 5 matches

got 2 draws from the main tactic before tweaks position 2nd on table

you can look at their formation, if they have pacey forward players, league position and form can also play a part. but take close attention to the first minutes of games, to see if they try to play balls over your defense or through balls down the wings. you can always change approach during the game. normally against stronger teams, at home or away i play tougher, at home to weaker teams i play smaller, away i normally go tougher, but pay more attention to how they play to see if i need to change approach.

the point of playing deep at home is also to invite te opposition onto you so that you can them catch them out on the break with lots of space to exploit, whereas away from home teams will normally try to pressure you more and it is importante to win the ball further up the pitch

View attachment 435786

sorry mate, but can you show me the specific tweaks please

View attachment 447247 lamela is on an incredible 40 goals in the season now, playing in the AMC position (played him as MC at the beginning of the season) and we still have more than 10 games to play

Sure mate

On Team instructions "Push Higher Up" is ticked

On player instructions :
Keeper changed to Sweeper Keeper
DCR-DCL-DM's added "Tackle Hard"

Set piece Defending corners changed so Only DC marking tall man
DCR-DCL-DM's on "Man Mark"

Just played Chelsea who at start of match were 3rd. With this Ramshackled patched together defence and U21 **** Goalie (Who has done alright actually) Managed this....

View attachment 447245View attachment 447244View attachment 447243View attachment 447242

With injured or very tired players due to ALOT of fixtures and my small squad I had to play Fox out of position, Turnbull and Johns in goal. Used Veez'z 'Tough' tactic.

Very nice:)

Back