3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
So? Here the SS and the two MC's act as strikers, the only thing i'm afraid is that they'll fix this in the next patch and than the guys will have to start all over :(

So? Here the SS and the two MC's act as strikers, the only thing i'm afraid is that they'll fix this in the next patch and than the guys will have to start all over :(
well till thay do have fun

Making a patch for a specific tactic not to work...... don't think so.

Does anybody knows what people are saying about bugs? Now being around many threads because of this one :D

I'll ask again: have you guys removed short passing from the MCL and AMC?
And do you use attacking movement for match prep?

I've seen people using attacking movement as match prep, so I thought I'd try that aswell. You're using defensive positioning?

I've used defensive set pieces and i have to say that i didn't get a single goal from corners, but after using the new set pieces in V2 i've decided to go for attacking.

1st game won 6-0 against Dortmund, but im Munich with Reus and Lewa...

View attachment 444723View attachment 444722View attachment 444721View attachment 444720View attachment 444719View attachment 444718View attachment 444717View attachment 444716

right, in any of the league two years was EASY, too much. St. Mirren in group champions in the second season? I can only say WOW. the board did not give me or 200,000 euro budget and it was hard to play in the Champions League as group difficult. then bring preferable reserve team in that competition to fight for the league and the cup of the country.
I hope to create a competitive team in the champions in the next 3 years. since the league and Scottish Cup is EASY with this tactic! : D

Which tactic is better? Here is so many information about changes, so what changes should I do with V2 when I am smaller or bigger team? or should I do some changes with V1

Sorry for my English)

Which tactic is better? Here is so many information about changes, so what changes should I do with V2 when I am smaller or bigger team? or should I do some changes with V1

Sorry for my English)

If you are Barca, Real, united, City, PSG you go for Veez Smaller
If you are Atletico, SLB, Porto, Milan, Liverpool, you use both V2 and Smaller by Veez
If you are Stoke, Levante, Cardiff, Sassuolo, you use V2

Sorry for my English)

Almost every tactic here is with the same formation 3-4-2-1-0. And the only thing you have to do is change ur defence-line depending on what team you are playing. For example, if you are playing Man U away, its very likely they will have possession and attack on you. There for you should us a high D-Line so your team dont get to low.

If you are playing.. lets says, Cardiff home. You will most likely be the favorite and they will go and defence try and counter you. In that case you must play with a deeper or much deeper D-Line to invite them so you can counter them.

In my exemple your team is West Brom and they are a middle team.

Ok guys. I've won the premier league with a smaller team using v2 of the tactic, the one for smaller teams. Next year are going to be tougher with this tactic as I will be favourite in more matches.

So my question is, what changes do I make to the tactic now when I'm going to be favoured to win?

Thanks in advance,
sweper

If you are Barca, Real, united, City, PSG you go for Veez Smaller
If you are Atletico, SLB, Porto, Milan, Liverpool, you use both V2 and Smaller by Veez
If you are Stoke, Levante, Cardiff, Sassuolo, you use V2

Dont matter what team you are. It all is about what team you are playing and how good they are.

Back