3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I use QPRmorris tweak, been playing with weak arsenal for 2 seasons, more than half the team is promoted from the youth system. Won EVERYTHING in the 2 years, 2 champions league, 2 everything....

I use deep when against weakie
I use push higher up away or against strong.

I use my wingback to manmark if they have wingers. ML or MR don't need to mark...only if they use AML or AMR.

Attack corners don't score too much, maybe 1 in 10 games or less,
Vice versea, defense corner don't concede much also..

hi guys this is my version of this beautiful tactics concept .

Training is same as romain and d-line play is also same as they have already mentioned. i will try to answer all the questions u have for me.as i rarely go away from my thread ,if by any chance i coudn't reply back please PM me .
thanks
and all lets enjoy this beautiful game

thanks once more veez and romain for ur great work here
i will also working on my tweaked version of romain's first version of this tactics .i want to keep the formation same as he have done

****JASSAR MONSTER ****
View attachment 435821
Inspired from veez concept and the Romain tactics
Thanks VEEZ & ROMAIN
All credit to both of u for ur work
HOME/AWAY version ,but u can play all season with any one of them

**Training**

Pre-season
View attachment 442501
First 10 matches of season
View attachment 442502
Once tactics is fluid OR u have played 10 matches
View attachment 442504View attachment 442507

PLAYER FILTERS
View attachment 442510View attachment 442512View attachment 442513View attachment 442515View attachment 442518View attachment 442520
Needs a very good GK with great one on one attributes.
DL/DR are same

View attachment 441630 View attachment 441633
View attachment 441598View attachment 441599
View attachment 441602View attachment 441605View attachment 441607View attachment 441608
View attachment 435877View attachment 435048View attachment 435807View attachment 435809View attachment 435810View attachment 435813View attachment 435816View attachment 435819

testing season with Chelsea (big club )
than will test with Cardiff (small club)

Been using this when i took over from the blue line versus Birmingham

View attachment 444575

Last edited:
Update 2013-12-14:
Won League 1 with Colchester with only 2 signs. Used the underdog tactic !3-4-2-1 Colchester.tac

I change the D-Line depending on "Odds" for the game. If iam fav. i use deep or much deeper.
If its a close call i start with Standard. And if iam Underdog i use higher or much higher.

hello, can you help me please.
to edit the "D-LINE" you go to "team instruction" and activate under "Shape" -Push Higher Up- or -Drop Deeper-, ist that right?
but where is "Standard" ?

Last edited:
Been using this when i took over from the blue line versus Birmingham

View attachment 442586

It doesn't work for me, the SS miss so much, it doesn't have the same aura as the original one made by romian, veez and all the tweakers, basically it's not op.

LE:FFS, just lost 3-2 to newcastle, my first loss of the season, and i'm in january.

LLE: Just reverted to the original romian tactic with the wamtweak corners, raped liverpool with 3-1, if it ain't broken why fix it ;)

Last edited:
Keep on losing games here and there. Not sure why this is. Only in first season so not sure if teams have found out how I play. Having tweaked the tactic only changed defending set pieces. Don't create and score a lot of chances either and have kept the same team from the start of the season which were doing so well.

View attachment 444555

It doesn't work for me, the SS miss so much, it doesn't have the same aura as the original one made by romian, veez and all the tweakers, basically it's not op.

LE:FFS, just lost 3-2 to newcastle, my first loss of the season, and i'm in january.

LLE: Just reverted to the original romian tactic with the wamtweak corners, raped liverpool with 3-1, if it ain't broken why fix it ;)

Which 1 that? i'm on about wamtweak corners!

This one:

Btw, managed to make crystal palace the 7'th richest club in the world, mostly money from selling players, makes me so happy :'(

Last edited:
'Finally' starting to struggle in my first serie A season! We were destroying the league in first half of season, then January has been terrible (leaked 3-4 goals every game!) as we went back to bad habits of conceding 2 goals per game for corners plus a few 1 one one goals allowed. I HATE when opponents play volleyball in my 6 yards box, can't blame the tactic for this though!

I had my best defender injured so maybe that's the reason, also it's quite stupid that if AI has a one on one chance they score 90% while we put striker 1 vs 1 ten times per game and he's lucky to score one...

still loving the tactic, might eventually try v2 and see if it bring us back to winning ways :)

This one:

Btw, managed to make crystal palace the 7'th richest club in the world, mostly money from selling players, makes me so happy :'(

thanks for the link to the tactic which you use with success. i will make jagiellonia to a rich club too :D

general training

focus : balanced
intensity : avarage

match training

focus : def positioning

is the training correct?

Last edited:
'Finally' starting to struggle in my first serie A season! We were destroying the league in first half of season, then January has been terrible (leaked 3-4 goals every game!) as we went back to bad habits of conceding 2 goals per game for corners plus a few 1 one one goals allowed. I HATE when opponents play volleyball in my 6 yards box, can't blame the tactic for this though!

I had my best defender injured so maybe that's the reason, also it's quite stupid that if AI has a one on one chance they score 90% while we put striker 1 vs 1 ten times per game and he's lucky to score one...

still loving the tactic, might eventually try v2 and see if it bring us back to winning ways :)

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. I'm Juve and nearing the end of the season just losing and drawing games, team can't create chances and concede the odd goal from a set piece even though I'm using Jasser's set pieces.

View attachment 444480

Managed to win CL and luckily had big enough lead in league otherwise would have lost it if I played a few more games.

I use QPRmorris tweak, been playing with weak arsenal for 2 seasons, more than half the team is promoted from the youth system. Won EVERYTHING in the 2 years, 2 champions league, 2 everything....

I use deep when against weakie
I use push higher up away or against strong.

I use my wingback to manmark if they have wingers. ML or MR don't need to mark...only if they use AML or AMR.

Attack corners don't score too much, maybe 1 in 10 games or less,
Vice versea, defense corner don't concede much also..

I'm also using QPRmorris's tweak and its excellent. Started using it mid-way trough 3rd season with my Saints team.

3rd Season - 1st in prem, Champions league winners

So far this season - Community shield, Euro super cup and Club world championship.
Still in both capital one cup and FA and though to knockout phases of Champs league:)

Tactic is ace!

Back