3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Almost every tactic here is with the same formation 3-4-2-1-0. And the only thing you have to do is change ur defence-line depending on what team you are playing. For example, if you are playing Man U away, its very likely they will have possession and attack on you. There for you should us a high D-Line so your team dont get to low.

If you are playing.. lets says, Cardiff home. You will most likely be the favorite and they will go and defence try and counter you. In that case you must play with a deeper or much deeper D-Line to invite them so you can counter them.

In my exemple your team is West Brom and they are a middle team.
with V1 or 2? or with both?

Ok guys. I've won the premier league with a smaller team using v2 of the tactic, the one for smaller teams. Next year are going to be tougher with this tactic as I will be favourite in more matches.

So my question is, what changes do I make to the tactic now when I'm going to be favoured to win?

Thanks in advance,
sweper

Play with a deeper line in more games. It all depends on the odds for the game and what type of football they play.

Correct me if im wrong, but Real plays a lot of T-balls, so deeper should be better, no?

Maybe true, in that case its very hard to judge. If you play to deep against a team that wants possession, u will not creat anything. Here is my Cardiff game vs. Real Madrid
View attachment 444702

3-3 in ccc and i was lucky to get a win here. But i used higher d-line

romain u r a d-line genius lol well done al, working a treat for me, just simplified it by 2 versions playing a good team and playing a poor team, thanks again

Had some trubble now in Championship with Colchester, sold most players and got only young players. Lost first 4 games and with 10-15 in goals. Gave up the offside-trap and now i have won 5 in a row.

So that is a tip for you guys if you also have problems with defence.

Had some trubble now in Championship with Colchester, sold most players and got only young players. Lost first 4 games and with 10-15 in goals. Gave up the offside-trap and now i have won 5 in a row.

So that is a tip for you guys if you also have problems with defence.

So, you are not exploiting the ME has someone told before, you just figured it out, concerning the defense!

Well done.

If you are Barca, Real, united, City, PSG you go for Veez Smaller
If you are Atletico, SLB, Porto, Milan, Liverpool, you use both V2 and Smaller by Veez
If you are Stoke, Levante, Cardiff, Sassuolo, you use V2

I supposed the "V2" is the "romian & veez (lower teams)"? Where is the link for the "smaller" version?

So, you are not exploiting the ME has someone told before, you just figured it out, concerning the defense!

Well done.

Kinda, its all about the right balance. Have around 40-49% possession works best for me.

Can someone post Jassar's set piece instructions please? Just a simple outline of what each player does when defending set pieces.

so many tweaks and the original still the best. Romian is a fu.... genious, congrats.

Romian what did you think when u made this tactic? I guess you are the only person in the world to thought: Well, i should play without strikers, it will make a lot of goals, hahahaah.

srry for bad english, i'm brazilian.

Last edited:
Can someone post Jassar's set piece instructions please? Just a simple outline of what each player does when defending set pieces.
Look at page 2 on the tactic discussion page and its there called "Defending Set Pieces Jassar"

So what tactic is the best one? I?ve seen like 5 tactics in this thread and I dont know which one to pick. HELP MOI!

You mean page 2 of this thread? Because there's nothing there.
No go to the top of the page hover over the tactics tab then click "Tactical Discussion" the go to page 2 then select the defending set pieces

Back