Is this based on Ajax Total Football because if it is this looks the best balanced

no need to be a ***** about it i only asked what everybody asks for on any tactic thread ever!!!! and may i add i did it in a polite none aggressive way nor did i accuse you of cheating or ever would. just need to make sure before i download something that i will spend my time using because if you have cheated it would be a waste of my time.

Totally wrong Leedsfan, that was never my intention, and being agressive is not part of my personality; what I was saying is that just showing the saves count means nothing, what can work for one might not work for you, so I guess you just have to give any tactic a go, even those that might be cheating, but who knows if it will work for you?

"You will never know until you try"

take care

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

mate please what pitch size is recomanded and match prep aswell
Hi freestyle, as said in the OP maximum pitch size. Match prep is there in the OP aswell, if you are refering to the team prep is on attacking movement, but during the whole pre-season was team gelling.
Thx

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Moved the thread for you. You had it in the FM10 section.

Looks good. Very impressive screenshots and OP.

Cheers Woody

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Zico, u´re the man. This tactic rocks!!!! I just beated Man Utd with Wimbledon. Thank u very much

This tactic is not only devastating in attack and it is rock solid at the back.
Really, really good.

Thanks Fantasma, it took me 2 months perfecting every single detail of individual defenders, midfields and strikers, and then how they interact with each other without dropping team performance, and to make them play exactly the way I wanted. A job and a half, I'm telling you.

Give a little test in my Sampdoria.
P - 6
W - 5
L - 1
lost in cup to palermo. 2x1

I've given it a bash for a few games. Seems good and solid. After match analysis though has my assistant telling me the gap between midfield and attack is too big. Is this something you've noticed ?

wow great results! i might give this a try later on and formation looks exciting.

Read a lot of your stuff on the Si forums, and your tactic looks great. Defensive record is amazing for Brum. Atm though I'm playing with Liverpool, so Carroll won't fit into the quick striker role, and I'm not selling him ;)

I've given it a bash for a few games. Seems good and solid. After match analysis though has my assistant telling me the gap between midfield and attack is too big. Is this something you've noticed ?
Yep, but it something to do with the ME imo. I've tried all kinds of combinations with same comentary by *** Manager. Thx

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Read a lot of your stuff on the Si forums, and your tactic looks great. Defensive record is amazing for Brum. Atm though I'm playing with Liverpool, so Carroll won't fit into the quick striker role, and I'm not selling him ;)
I would play him in the center...if my memory is right his pace is around 13, so not bad, as he can offer other things like holding the CB's creating space for the other 2 Strikers and headers.

how long would u recommend give the tactic to start working?

Zico,

Would you mind spending the time creating some preferred attributes for each position? This help people like me get exactly the right players that's all.

I know you mentioned some on you OP - but if you go into specifics for each player it would be a massive help!

Thanks

If I don't get promoted with Racing Santander this season. I will perhaps look to use this tactic instead for the following campaign.

Zico,

Would you mind spending the time creating some preferred attributes for each position? This help people like me get exactly the right players that's all.

I know you mentioned some on you OP - but if you go into specifics for each player it would be a massive help!

Thanks
I will try mate but depends too about your approach to the game and common sense. I would advise you to watch a few full matches and see in what areas your team can improve and you will have an idea about what you will need to look for in each player.Thx

going to give it a go for lower leaugue club let you know how i get on

Zico... Out of curiosity, I noticed during your transfer season you spent 4.9M on goalkeepers while you already have Carson, do you rotate them? And why not just get Carini or Enyeama and allocate the remaining fund to other transfers... I'm managing a lower table team too and I know that 4.9M is a lot... :D