Hi Zagallo,

Nice tactic. I play my first game of FM 2011 since it was Championship manager back in 97 something. ;)

I play Genoa and the first half of the season was quite dissapointing. I am parked in the middle of the table then decided to give your tactic a chance.
I have a question regarding the starting strategy. I can see that you use "attacking". Do you use that even against, lets say Inter, on the road?
If not, what other strategy is your backup to attacking?

Hey Zagallo/Zico10 or whatever..

Really nice tactic, this is top-notch. I've been messing a bit with my own and random tactics on here, even going as far as using and trying to implement the 4-6-0. Didn't work.

This, however, works wonders, I'm mid-season, first year, and using Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 not giving the results I hoped, this turned out extremely much to my liking.

I have a question though, no targetman - But an instruction on how to play it to the targetman? (Can't remember what the english word is for it, my FM11 is in Danish. Targetman-instructions, whatever..) - Could you fill me in?

Hi Customice, sorry for late reply, the instruction is to feed the striker on his feet. Even though there's no targetman I feel there's a difference when you change the instructions.

do the three at the back cope?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Also - does this not work in 11.3 - if not I'll wait for update ;)

Dazron, never tried it with patch 11.3, so I can't give you any advise, but update is coming soon.
Personally I prefer 3 at the back, more solid and much more balance.

thanks for the reply...ill be waiting since this tacs look beast

How soon we can expect your tactic Zico? Is it matter of a few days?

Good Good. I will be keeping a check on this thread or will it be a new 1?, hopefully it does get released tnyt i wanna try it thanks Zagallo.

Last edited:
it does seem to work ok fella... I quite like it

Hi guys, updated to patch 11.3, download tactic in the OP and check my tip as well. Enjoy it.

Next back 3 tactic coming out this week , Brazil 2002 World Cup winning team with the 3 R's (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo).
See you later.

hi,where do u prefer messi in the foward postition?