Hi, @Potato, here some screenshots as Wigan, and West Brom

View attachment 180509View attachment 180510View attachment 180511

@Syam, I would think the central striker position, but the way the 3 strikers move around off the ball, only trial and error and watching full matches will let you know for sure which one pleases you the most.

@Matthewh09, cheers and give some feedback please.

Last edited:
Any feedback anyone? Can't make this work particularly

I dont get how this works but it does and it rocks !
Some great counter-attacking goals as well as some beautifull football, i also like how the advanced playmaker gets up there to score and how the wide midfielders are always open as an outlet ball.

Really good !

I dont get how this works but it does and it rocks !
Some great counter-attacking goals as well as some beautifull football, i also like how the advanced playmaker gets up there to score and how the wide midfielders are always open as an outlet ball.

Really good !
cheers Joep, and glad you enjoy it. btw, what team are you managing?

Ive tried a few teams all of them around the same status though as top teams including man city, tottenham and inter milan although my intermilan game became corrupt after 14 league games.

I think he cheated. Those results are too good.
he did exploit the transfer system to get suitable players, and i would personaly argue that buying 12 players (of which most are well known bargins) is: "no better then testing with a big club"

this coupled with a good tactic (yes i did use the fm11,2,1 version of this tactic on occations and can indeed confirm its a good one for that patch), a good understanding of the game and the group of players he had to work with, I would say the results Zico10 have provided with WBA are expected

Decided to give this tactic a go. First game (I'm MUFC) at home to Chelski win 1-0. Second game 4-0 win against 5th placed Sunderland. Will update after a couple of months.

Last edited:
Hi guys, updated to patch 11.3, download tactic in the OP and check my tip as well. Enjoy it.

Next back 3 tactic coming out this week , Brazil 2002 World Cup winning team with the 3 R's (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Rivaldo).
See you later.

Any update on the Brazil tactic? Sounds very interesting.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/01/28/teams-of-the-decade-12-brazil-2002/

Looking at that article, and from what I remember from 2002, the wing backs are heavily involved, love that.

Last edited:
Any update on the Brazil tactic? Sounds very interesting.

Teams of the Decade #12: Brazil 2002 | Zonal Marking

Looking at that article, and from what I remember from 2002, the wing backs are heavily involved, love that.
Hi Crane, just polishing a few touches, as this match engine plays havoc with different tactics I've tested even though al of them are back 3, but overall is looking very good.

Hi Crane, just polishing a few touches, as this match engine plays havoc with different tactics I've tested even though al of them are back 3, but overall is looking very good.

Sounds great, might give it a try with Arsenal when you release it, using an updated DB (no PA/CA changes of course!) since I'll have the money to revamp the squad.