is it working so well because the ai cant deal with three strikers upfront, i read on here about that before but i dont know much about it. either way it looks good and as im starting my 3rd season with ajax i might give it a try

Zico... Out of curiosity, I noticed during your transfer season you spent 4.9M on goalkeepers while you already have Carson, do you rotate them? And why not just get Carini or Enyeama and allocate the remaining fund to other transfers... I'm managing a lower table team too and I know that 4.9M is a lot... :D
Cheers Zack, yeah Renan cost me 3 m, but my priority was to invest in youth and Renan got big potential to develop, besides he's a great Shot Stopper. Enyeama turn me down, and Constanzo is a consistent GK and great for tutoring Renan and overall much better than Carini.
Rotation wise, Renan is number 1 and Constanzo plays Cup games, Carson back up.

Last edited:
What kind of wingers do you go for? Ones that can defend and attack well, or will out an out wingers? I'm considering using Taiwo (retrained, beastly physical stats) and Glen Johnson on the wings.

What kind of wingers do you go for? Ones that can defend and attack well, or will out an out wingers? I'm considering using Taiwo (retrained, beastly physical stats) and Glen Johnson on the wings.
Yep, work rate and stamina are essential and a bit of marking is a plus as well as these guys are the work horses of the team

Seems like an interesting tactic! I'm giving it a go with porto, but you say you use attacking movement as match preparation, on what level? Low, average, high or very high? Thanks in advance!

H prektop, just high, very high on pre season only for team gelling.

I have played your tactic with ajax.

first season won the competition and the knvb cup.
second season won the competition and the eufa cup.

i think it's really a masterfull tactic.

thanks zico

looks briliants i might take a look at it
thanks for sharing

Really want to try.....
it's been a season in my match prep,..but i never give it a chance(i'm making fun with my tactics:)) ..
definitely will post the result if i got time ....
one question mate...why u set the tackling to easy,,.i know you try to create beautiful samba but is it doesn't effect your defenses?

I have played your tactic with ajax.

first season won the competition and the knvb cup.
second season won the competition and the eufa cup.

i think it's really a masterfull tactic.

thanks zico
Thanks dinjesk, nice to hear your success, and by the way what was your goal tally.

looks briliants i might take a look at it
thanks for sharing
Cheers paetoja, feedback later how it went.

this looks insane i may giv this a go
thx epic terrorist
Really want to try.....
it's been a season in my match prep,..but i never give it a chance(i'm making fun with my tactics:)) ..
definitely will post the result if i got time ....
one question mate...why u set the tackling to easy,,.i know you try to create beautiful samba but is it doesn't effect your defenses?
Hi Ace's, tackling it's on easy because the number of yellow cards I was getting just for a player coming close to opposition and getting booked was ridiculous, but I couldn't see no difference with defenders performance. Thx

Hi Ace's, tackling it's on easy because the number of yellow cards I was getting just for a player coming close to opposition and getting booked was ridiculous, but I couldn't see no difference with defenders performance. Thx

Oh, i think you tell them to play chess...hahaha kidding mate

as i said, here's the report Zagallo
Team used : Genoa ( they already play 343 this days, it's their default tactics)
Patch : 11.2.1 (Database by Metal Guitarist @SI)

Here some screenie
Team available : Suited easily. No transfer needed. There's plenty of good strikers on this side too.
GenoaCFCGenoa_Tactics.png

Match Result
1. Genoa - AC Milan = 1:1 (accepted)
First challenge come from AC Milan,..your 3 CB already facing the best tridente in serie A,...Ibra Pato Robinho...Just lost by robinho longshot...
GenoavMilanSplitView-2.png

2. Genoa - Catania = 1:1 :)S)
Veloso sent off 2nd half
Sorry miss screenies
more result
RomavGenoaSplitView.png

JuventusvGenoaSplitView.png

GenoavCesenaSplitView.png

FiorentinavGenoaSplitView.png

BresciavGenoaSplitView.png

GenoavBariSplitView.png

GenoavModenaSplitView.png

GenoavBolognaSplitView.png

SampdoriavGenoaSplitView.png

Passing analysis
GenoavBariAnalysis_Analysis-2.png

Fixture Result
GenoaCFCGenoa_Fixtures.png

Serie A standings

SerieATIMInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

Overall (11 games)
W5-D3-L3
Goal scored 16
Goals concede 10

First my english were not really good, so i hope you can understand what i wrote about, What can i say? it's only some game...it's not fair to judge it now...so i just gonna write what i can see from those result. First,..movement, the movement of players are very dangerous especially for the attackers, unquestionable 3 complete forward (even from setpiece defending corners, the tridente still in front), the wide midfielders are so mobile, they defend when opposition has the ball transform just like 523 formation, they didnt waste the ball by crossing (there's no crossing allowed) the central CB were great when he's just set not to roam and his both partners will break up the attacks, and the wide midfield (really wide) not allowed the opposition to cross frequenly...lovely passing game despite the result....

Overall
Defence > Good
Midfield > Very good
Attacker > Awesome

That's it for now, it still a very good tactics.....

Nice one Ace's, glad you are enjoying the football and attacking movement, and you should be creating a lot of Clear Cut Chances per game, with that front 3 plus Palacios.

Hi! You really got some amazing results but your tactic really seems...weird.
All of the players are told to hold up ball(maybe you instructed them to do it because of the ultrashort passing so they should dwell on ball until a teammate arrives nearby) and there is no sign of "flowing" football. I tried one game with Wolves(new save, just to see how the tactic works because they got okayish players for it) and my eyes were bleeding :( The players took so many dumb decisions because of the ultrashort passing, constant holding up the ball(and some of them aren't even able to do it properly - low strength or balance) and overall weird instructions that I thought it is the most ugly football someone could simulate. No offense, I understand that you had invested much time in creating this tactic and deserve respect. Maybe when the tactic levels in match preparation rise to fluid it would be better.
Do I miss something or what? oO)

Last edited:
Why did you buy Ryan Babel and then sell him in the same season?

I got him of transferlist. thought it would be an good player for the left striker position.

but i thought wrong (A) then i offerd him and make some profid out of it.