Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

mate mostly of tactic use gegen press style and in 90 perc are similar.

example alot of tactics use two advanced forwards just because they work good for everybody.

set pieces are pain in *** and often we try different ones from other peoples.

example my attack trows and attacking corners a lot of people use in their tactics because i score a lot of goals

if you dont like tactic dont use it and dont blame

Well, I agree the tactical instructions can be very similar but there is no way the player instructions and each set piece instructions and player positions in the set pieces setup are 100% the same. It is an obvious copy.

basicly this tactic is upgrade version of all clasic 442 formation who use gegen press and use tackle hard player instructions.

I only need TFF set pieces to be on 99 perc with other tactics

all credit goes to everybody who use similar instructions

basicly this tactic is upgrade version of all clasic 442 formation who use gegen press and use tackle hard player instructions.

I only need TFF set pieces to be on 99 perc with other tactics

all credit goes to everybody who use similar instructions

Like I said there is no way the player instructions and each set piece instructions and player positions in the set pieces setup are 100% the same. Throwing out some nonsense excuses won't cover up the fact mate.

well my 1st season with Barcelona ended in a final day heartache!!! overall it was very good, some injuries to key players didn't help at times and not having a prolific striker once Felix got a bad injury ultimately cost me the league title, 2 0-0's towards the end of the season is where I lost my chance although I experienced something i'd never had before.

Going into the final day of the season I was on 95pts and Real Madrid was on 97pts, so I needed them to lose or draw and myselves to win, I felt it was possible for me to win the league because I was away to Betis & they had Atletico Madrid away. at the FT whistle I was 0-8 winners and the other game was 2-2, It had my players celebrating on the pitch with the stand and trophy etc....I was buzzing. Role to the results page after the game and I was 2nd on 98pts with Madrid sitting top on 100pts!!! leaving me baffled - they somehow popped up with a 95th min winner!!!!!! never have I had the trophy in my hands only for it to be ripped away like that - didn't think it was possible on FM lol being a Man Utd fan it took me back to the Aguerroooooooooo…...…. not a moment I want to relive :cry:

still I ended up with 2 bits of silverware so ive still maintained my record of winning a trophy every year no matter what team ive been in charge of(so far that is Atlanta Utd, Watford, Liverpool & Barcelona). Clearly my aim is to dethrone Madrid and get that title back to Nou Camp

1 note is about penalties, usually I have a good conversion rate back this season was shocking!!! took 21 pens and only scored 12

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox 10.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox 10.png
    438.7 KB · Views: 211
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-2.png
    965.7 KB · Views: 192
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-3.png
    505.2 KB · Views: 182
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-4.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-4.png
    449.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-5.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-5.png
    896.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-6.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-6.png
    637.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-7.png
    423.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-8.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-8.png
    871.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-9.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-9.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-12.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-12.png
    440.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-13.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-13.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Arsenal v Barcelona_ Review.png
    Arsenal v Barcelona_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
  • Atlético Madrid v Barcelona_ Review.png
    Atlético Madrid v Barcelona_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
  • Barcelona v Atlético Madrid_ Review.png
    Barcelona v Atlético Madrid_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • Barcelona v Bayern München_ Review.png
    Barcelona v Bayern München_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
  • Barcelona v Inter Milan_ Review.png
    Barcelona v Inter Milan_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Barcelona v Real Madrid_ Review.png
    Barcelona v Real Madrid_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
  • Barcelona v Real Madrid_ Review-2.png
    Barcelona v Real Madrid_ Review-2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
  • Bayern München v Barcelona_ Review.png
    Bayern München v Barcelona_ Review.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
  • FC Barcelona_ Fixtures.png
    FC Barcelona_ Fixtures.png
    521.8 KB · Views: 138
  • FC Barcelona_ Fixtures-2.png
    FC Barcelona_ Fixtures-2.png
    538.8 KB · Views: 129
  • FC Barcelona_ Fixtures-3.png
    FC Barcelona_ Fixtures-3.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 136
  • FC Barcelona_ Players.png
    FC Barcelona_ Players.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 151
  • FC Barcelona_.png
    FC Barcelona_.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 165
  • La Liga Santander_ Profile.png
    La Liga Santander_ Profile.png
    504.6 KB · Views: 222
  • La Liga Santander_ Stages.png
    La Liga Santander_ Stages.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 413
Sammata scores against me on every game i play against Villa in any save;)

I completed that guide for Aston Villa for amateurs will be on you tube today.

I went with harder option not to sell Grelish and Mings and we bought only two players and no any loans!

Why do you instruct your mezzalas in your 3-5-2 to shoot less often, although you want them to have a nice long shot and the shooting trait?

Why do you instruct your mezzalas in your 3-5-2 to shoot less often, although you want them to have a nice long shot and the shooting trait?

because I want less amount of shots and more build up for strikers.

Hey, tried out the tactic for 3 seasons with Aston Villa. Finished 7th, 7th and 8th. Competed in Europe the second and third seasons and won the Euro Cup 2 in the third season. The tactic is very good but I think I might have hit a ceiling. Can't seem to get close to the Champions League places. Might switch to the 442 during preseason and see how it goes.

Hey, tried out the tactic for 3 seasons with Aston Villa. Finished 7th, 7th and 8th. Competed in Europe the second and third seasons and won the Euro Cup 2 in the third season. The tactic is very good but I think I might have hit a ceiling. Can't seem to get close to the Champions League places. Might switch to the 442 during preseason and see how it goes.

Ai adapts so atleast 2-3 tactics per season is mandatory.

basicly you need to ahve plan for each season what will be your main tactic.

example i played with QPR 4-4-2 in finish of season.

Vith Vila first half of season I will use 4-4-2 then from January with adition of left back and central defenders I will go to 3 at back

I will go soon on twich to do another guide for Championship team.

I stomped the bundesliga with zlat tactics as mainz, not even bayern could stop me. Ty zlat for the tactics

Attachments

• mainz.png
    mainz.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 383
  • mainz10.png
    mainz10.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 321
  • mainz12.png
    mainz12.png
    426.5 KB · Views: 298
  • main4.png
    main4.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 234
  • mainz3.png
    mainz3.png
    337.3 KB · Views: 158
  • mainz5.png
    mainz5.png
    726.3 KB · Views: 133
  • mainz7.png
    mainz7.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 134
  • mainz8.png
    mainz8.png
    348.8 KB · Views: 128
  • mainz9.png
    mainz9.png
    355.4 KB · Views: 119
  • mainz6.png
    mainz6.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 117
Ai adapts so atleast 2-3 tactics per season is mandatory.

basicly you need to ahve plan for each season what will be your main tactic.

example i played with QPR 4-4-2 in finish of season.

Vith Vila first half of season I will use 4-4-2 then from January with adition of left back and central defenders I will go to 3 at back

Yeah it seems that way. More often than in the previous FMs. I did great in Europe in my most recent season but somewhat poorly in the league. I guess the AI played enough games against me in the league whilst the European teams are still not used to it. Would you recommend switching between 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 a couple of times during the season (e.g. if I hit a bad run of form?).

Yeah it seems that way. More often than in the previous FMs. I did great in Europe in my most recent season but somewhat poorly in the league. I guess the AI played enough games against me in the league whilst the European teams are still not used to it. Would you recommend switching between 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 a couple of times during the season (e.g. if I hit a bad run of form?).

If you dont win 2 games in row change the tactic

or you can use 1 tactic in first half of season then in January change to other one.