Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

Karantinias

Nov 27, 2019
Here is a shortlist i have created from the leagues i load in my saves, it has aproximately 27k players ( if you load all the leagues from the photos). I include apart from senior teams , u23 , u19, b teams etc. Feel free to use it .

Attachments

Reactions: vujevic

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
QPR campaign finished.

Won Championship,Premiership and CL instantly!

Attachments

John26

Mar 27, 2010
Hello meraklija:)
Been using 442 ben francis for 2season,and stop working for me...a lot of losing...so change to your volante offensive in the middle of the season,1st game 6-0 win at home...my volante Freuler score a hattrick? very good tactic ??

Reactions: vujevic

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
Hello meraklija:)
Been using 442 ben francis for 2season,and stop working for me...a lot of losing...so change to your volante offensive in the middle of the season,1st game 6-0 win at home...my volante Freuler score a hattrick? very good tactic ??
2 season is actualy to long to work normaly for me at half first season I can see some problems

didgeridoo86

Nov 27, 2019
hi Vujevic,

I used your tactic with Excelsior in my second season and first season in the Eredivisie after promotion. With no money and only 3 loans and players on a free coming in I finished second above Ajax. My team scores so easy and barely concedin. I switched mentality between attacking and positive, depending on opponent. Most matches I was the underdog. Against real big teams I used the shield wall tactic from TFF.. big teams like Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV etc.
Now champions league qualification with a very mediocre team.
Oh yeah i used balkan style. Well done

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
hi Vujevic,

I used your tactic with Excelsior in my second season and first season in the Eredivisie after promotion. With no money and only 3 loans and players on a free coming in I finished second above Ajax. My team scores so easy and barely concedin. I switched mentality between attacking and positive, depending on opponent. Most matches I was the underdog. Against real big teams I used the shield wall tactic from TFF.. big teams like Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV etc.
Now champions league qualification with a very mediocre team.
Oh yeah i used balkan style. Well done
nice that you were adjusting tactic to needs of your team that is correct way of playing game.

Reactions: didgeridoo86