Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
Yeah it seems that way. More often than in the previous FMs. I did great in Europe in my most recent season but somewhat poorly in the league. I guess the AI played enough games against me in the league whilst the European teams are still not used to it. Would you recommend switching between 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 a couple of times during the season (e.g. if I hit a bad run of form?).
If you dont win 2 games in row change the tactic

or you can use 1 tactic in first half of season then in January change to other one.

heroboy37

Feb 4, 2011
Thanks Vujevic. 3-4-1-2 LiberoOffensiveMonster is very good tactic. (Until AI adapts it )
I promoted two league by using your tactic with Oxford City.
I have a question for you.
How can I make Attacking Midfield position more efficient? I dont feel like he scores a lot or assists. (Maybe not his duty :) )
That's why I want to make a change there. Do you have any suggestions?

marksmithlfc

Oct 21, 2009
Hi all , Im confused as th what tactic we are supposed to use !!?? Can some one tell me what is the best tactics from this thread ?
I am wolves in Prem and about to start pre season on 2nd season and need a tatic to challenge for the title as finshed 3rd last year with other tactics .

Little help please ?

Pogben

Apr 15, 2020
Hi the 3-4-1-2 QPR formation using gegenpress as the base? Because I had already created my own formation using gegenpress but not working. So I might tweak into yours. THanks
It means yes gegenpress? Thanks legend