Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
Won Premiership instantly,FA cup lost in final and Carabao cup reached semi final.

Attachments

Reactions: White Europe

didgeridoo86

Nov 27, 2019
I have to say. As good as balkan style tactic was, it is truly performing terrible at this moment. An amazing drop in results, it just does not make any sense. It is strange to say that the AI has cracked my tactic after playing 2 games per season against my team. Really, really annoying.
Any suggestions?

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
I have to say. As good as balkan style tactic was, it is truly performing terrible at this moment. An amazing drop in results, it just does not make any sense. It is strange to say that the AI has cracked my tactic after playing 2 games per season against my team. Really, really annoying.
Any suggestions?
ai adapted so you need to change to another tactic or you will loose alot of points

TopHill

Apr 19, 2014
Sorry to ask this but a bit confused with all those updates and pages.

What is the actual best tactic and last version of your tactics ?

vujevic

Nov 4, 2012
Sorry to ask this but a bit confused with all those updates and pages.

What is the actual best tactic and last version of your tactics ?
they alll for latest version match engine didnt changed

good starting tactics are 4-4-2 balkan style and 3-4-1-2 libero ofensive.

depends what kind team you have

Reactions: TopHill

White Europe

Feb 2, 2014
also Balkan style destroy teams in first 60th min very often up 2-0, 3-0 and then conced 1 or two goals ending 3-1, 3-2.
so now when up 1-0 i lower tempo one notch, when 2-0 lower tempo again, remove get stuck in and use man marking, more clean sheets for now.