Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

It will be very hard to fight against Barca,in my save they won League with 105 points!Regarding this tactic this is realy strong system if you have right players,left back the most imortant for me,right also then CD must be tall to fight againts ME with set pieces!And right striker must have strong right foot and decent pace and acc. and then you can cope with best teams in every league with this tactic for sure!
Defensivly incredible strong and that is realy important thing on this current ME...later I will upload my Udinese second season with this updated tactic!

I hope it wont be easy but I'm in no rush to win the league right away, Getting some better players first would be key, rather than relying on Joselu . I would like to take over the bigger teams in the league, changing the standard teams winning would be nice

Vuevich, hi, you really have a great tactic, from the beginning I thought it was a monster. First with Liverpool and Tottenham it’s ok, then the victories went to zero most and even 7-0 and then outsiders came from nowhere and it started 0-0 with Norwich 0- 2 with Aston Villa, that is, where you do not expect there, she loses points; there are a couple of settings and you have the leader of all FM20, you can write your mail

Vuevich, hi, you really have a great tactic, from the beginning I thought it was a monster. First with Liverpool and Tottenham it’s ok, then the victories went to zero most and even 7-0 and then outsiders came from nowhere and it started 0-0 with Norwich 0- 2 with Aston Villa, that is, where you do not expect there, she loses points; there are a couple of settings and you have the leader of all FM20, you can write your mail
I just have the same

holiday test no transfers with new version of tactic,with some tweaks from Lisa

easy title with Werder

Attachments

• 20200210024028_1.jpg
    20200210024028_1.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 441
UDINESE WON THE DOUBLE IN THE 2TH SEASON
Incredible done with Udinese in second season even I was struggle all the year because I have used two PF(s) duty

My strikers was suffering a lot but somehow I managed to won even this season!

Incredible defence conceded just 16 goals,but my strikers struggled to score
Best player was Gosens left wing back,and Mendes Mezzala right
In champions league I couldnt cope with Overpowered team like Liverpool even If I lost home game 0 2 from two stupid setpieces...
I can not complain at all I enjoyed a lot now I am looking for some new challenge in my impressive carrier so far!

Football Manager 2020 10.02.2020. 03_55_38.png
Football Manager 2020 10.02.2020. 03_55_58.png
Football Manager 2020 10.02.2020. 03_56_13.png
Football Manager 2020 10.02.2020. 03_56_47.png
Football Manager 2020 10.02.2020. 03_55_17.png

UDINESE WON THE DOUBLE IN THE 2TH SEASON
Incredible done with Udinese in second season even I was struggle all the year because I have used two PF(s) duty

My strikers was suffering a lot but somehow I managed to won even this season!

Incredible defence conceded just 16 goals,but my strikers struggled to score
Best player was Gosens left wing back,and Mendes Mezzala right
In champions league I couldnt cope with Overpowered team like Liverpool even If I lost home game 0 2 from two stupid setpieces...
I can not complain at all I enjoyed a lot now I am looking for some new challenge in my impressive carrier so far!

View attachment 483744View attachment 483745View attachment 483746View attachment 483748View attachment 483749

Hello mate can you help me with training OI's and set pieces and anyother info please

Morning, This tactic is working fine for Manu and as stated above its ok for tottenham.

The issue with tottenham is 3 tops players want out and no depth in the squad.

so you really need to do the transfer for tottenham, youll do ok if not win the league with spurs but you defo win everything 2nd season with spurs.

Morning, This tactic is working fine for Manu and as stated above its ok for tottenham.

The issue with tottenham is 3 tops players want out and no depth in the squad.

so you really need to do the transfer for tottenham, youll do ok if not win the league with spurs but you defo win everything 2nd season with spurs.

Just loan players and ignore english cups.

My next you tube carier will be with Spanish team.

New version will be tested on that campaign.

Any small team you recomend.

White europe I won yesterday 3000 eu on bet.

My next you tube carier will be with Spanish team.

New version will be tested on that campaign.

Any small team you recomend.

White europe I won yesterday 3000 eu on bet.
That's great!
My away games went down the drain, sure ill get something next weekend.