Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

I dont have the players u mentioned, that's why i am not getting the same results.....so i am correct:

wingback

pace ,acceleration, crossing work rate at least 14

strikers

finishing,composure,off the ball,heading,work rate,pace,aceleration. atleast 13

Mez

Dribbling, passing, LONG shots (MUST)

DLP

Tackling, pos, pass

Def

Pace, acceleration, jump, head, position, tackling, mark

Right?

Finished watching Vujevic

I have a few questions in this tactic. Does this tactic usually work better in the home or away?

With the Everton team I lost to the last row of the league.

What do you think is the problem with that?

I entered the season without transfer

@vujevic I guess you didn't see

Still not sure is it better for home or away I think is pretty good overall.

Need more testing.

mYaGseM.jpg

with Lisa tweak on holiday mode title in first season with Werder default team.

When I play it by myself lost first 4 away games with big margin as Leicester.

I told people that Holiday mode results are not similar when you play it by yourself and now I am sure.

Basically all afternoon doing test of this version and I am not happy for now.

I will do more testing.

thought u tested with a team in Spain?

Only with Leicster,normally I dont use new tactic If I never used it before.

That is reason why I am doing test to be sure that tactic is good and can be used with Levante.

For Spal tactic I am definitely sure.

With favorite teams destroy but with underdog I am not so happy.

Last edited:
Another holiday mode test ,for sure is best tactic around for holiday mode.

first impression poor in away games in reality

Attachments

• 20200211122720_1.jpg
    20200211122720_1.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 319
433 is much better in attack but also misses more. I sent you the file but I don’t remember the role of midfielders the last time I erased the file and I just don’t like tweaks but your tactics really scored enough and didn’t miss almost anything try to think of something with the midfielders Now in the test there were 42 points 47-17 last 48

433 is much better in attack but also misses more. I sent you the file but I don’t remember the role of midfielders the last time I erased the file and I just don’t like tweaks but your tactics really scored enough and didn’t miss almost anything try to think of something with the midfielders Now in the test there were 42 points 47-17 last 48

I think testing on holiday mode is completely different story then when you play it alone.

there the difference is + - 5-10% and not in the crawl of a holiday

In my opinion this 352 is the best tactic and the best way to play!In combination with SS tactic from previous patch is deadly and impossible to cope in every league so I will stick with this and it will be realy hard to convice me that somewhere is something better that this,I have tested many tactic on longer terms,per few season,and at the end nothing similar like this,NEVER,from lower to high reputation teams!