Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

are u betting today? i have good feeling for away games today.
1 coupon
Bilbao A
West Brom A
Bournemouth A

2 coupon
Sasuolo
Cagliari
Udinese

Imma try it the new update with Aston Villa. i've already signed Lincoln, Dani Olmo and Thilo Kehrer. i'll be back!

I'm sorry, but for me this tactic in Schalke is not as good as for you in Spal

Really good tactic, it works well with my Inter.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    461.2 KB · Views: 349
  • 3.png
    3.png
    804.8 KB · Views: 345
  • 4.png
    4.png
    754.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 5.png
    5.png
    757.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 6.png
    6.png
    749.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 7.png
    7.png
    748.8 KB · Views: 303
Whoever has nice experience with my tactic please do nice review and subscribe to my you tube Chanel

Ty for your cooperation!

Doesn't work for me now, still to much concede from set pieces.
Before patch was really good.

This is the only tactic I've had consistency with so far on the game, results from playing a little over the weekend. only made two transfers with Alavés in loaning Pardo & Tonelli
Media prediction was 15th, no money spent, lost my first choice left back & clearly performing above expectations

Attachments

• Alaves results.png
    Alaves results.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 316
  • Alaves table.png
    Alaves table.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 314
  • saves.png
    saves.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 301
  • team stats.png
    team stats.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 238
This is the only tactic I've had consistency with so far on the game, results from playing a little over the weekend. only made two transfers with Alavés in loaning Pardo & Tonelli
Media prediction was 15th, no money spent, lost my first choice left back & clearly performing above expectations
It will be very hard to fight against Barca,in my save they won League with 105 points!Regarding this tactic this is realy strong system if you have right players,left back the most imortant for me,right also then CD must be tall to fight againts ME with set pieces!And right striker must have strong right foot and decent pace and acc. and then you can cope with best teams in every league with this tactic for sure!
Defensivly incredible strong and that is realy important thing on this current ME...later I will upload my Udinese second season with this updated tactic!