Resource icon

3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic Levante version

Waiting for today update databese from mr Pro so then I will start to play.

looks like I will go with Stuttgart for my You tube.

Stuttgart is challenging because entire team sucks and they don't fit to tactic.

Of course I will use 3 strikers up front and try to replicate Elber Bobic Balakov attacking trio!

Not sure will I start to record from early start or when first matches start.

Probably I will do preaseason on twich because require alot of time to make some plan and remove all team.

Good start, it only gets better when all players gel together, so many new players;) You brought in.

Wizard is back with another brutal tactic, counter attack is brutal and all my three strikers score a lot, my two left wing backs have 32 assists combined and we are only in half season. Tips just for noobs, there is no perfect tactic in FM, there are a lot of good tactics but if you only play with just one AI will adapt and **** you up. You need to have two or even better three tactics and change them from time to time so AI can/try to adapt, learn the players role and the team instructions, use shouts during the match... Good luck in Stuttgart save broo, my prediction is 3rd-5th place, Bayern M. and Borusia D. It's just too good
. Alfredo Morelos_ Overview Profile.pngErling Håland_ Overview Profile.pngPietro Pellegri_ Overview Profile.pngCagliari_  Overview-12.png

Last edited:
progress!

Attachments

• 20200924121357_1.jpg
    20200924121357_1.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 20200924121346_1.jpg
    20200924121346_1.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 222
Could you make your shortlists available?

but this is related to Stuttgart save!