joeysheader

Reaction score
I want to start a save with a outstanding 3-5-2 formation..any candidates?

fmkorea.net/index.php?mid=fm14tactic&page=5&document_srl=58296220

Very good tactic set.

Might not be the right type of 3-5-2 you're looking for though. Worked very well for me (got to accept that you can't use poachers, wingers or attacking midfielders though!).

To be honest I made my own and doing pretty decent at the moment..undefeated all pre season and beat bayern in the German equivalent of the charity shield

Hi Crane! How did you use this tactic set, away tactic for hard games or just for every away game etc? :)

Every away game I used the away one. I'd switch to the home if I went a goal down though.

Oh and change the defensive set pieces to something better, they aren't very good on the original.

Every away game I used the away one. I'd switch to the home if I went a goal down though.

Oh and change the defensive set pieces to something better, they aren't very good on the original.

Ok thanx for the help man! :D

Ok thanx for the help man! :D
I've been using the away tactic for every game home and away and in Europe and been switching to home when a goal down..lost one game only in the dfb pokal against Mainz 2-0 but I fielded a pure u19 team..excellent tactics set

I've been using the away tactic for every game home and away and in Europe and been switching to home when a goal down..lost one game only in the dfb pokal against Mainz 2-0 but I fielded a pure u19 team..excellent tactics set

Ok sound great, good to have options on how to play! :) one question when i downloaded the tactic, there where som changes too some player roles in comparison to the pictures on his site, have he just made changes? :)

Ok sound great, good to have options on how to play! :) one question when i downloaded the tactic, there where som changes too some player roles in comparison to the pictures on his site, have he just made changes? :)

If you're talking about the FM korea tactic, there aren't changes in the roles from the pics to the tactics.

If you're talking about the FM korea tactic, there aren't changes in the roles from the pics to the tactics.

For me it is, an CM-Attack instead of BWM Support, and in away tactic, Anchor Man instead of DLP Support, and AF instead of TM! Im gonna download it again and see if it changes!

Maybe you guys can send the version you have, because the tactic is different for me :S

Last edited: