For me it is, an CM-Attack instead of BWM Support, and in away tactic, Anchor Man instead of DLP Support, and AF instead of TM! Im gonna download it again and see if it changes!

Maybe you guys can send the version you have, because the tactic is different for me :S
That's what it is for me in my tactics pal.you have same as me

And I'm doing excellent with them..just changed defensive set pieces like crane said

Thanx guys! :) I will test them both starting with the orignal because it fits my team better atm! :)

Saying that tried the tweak for last 2 games and list despite the tactic been fully fluid due to similarity of the original tactics

Call the one in post 6 the 2nd version since it was released later. The ones in 23 are the originals. I was going to post a thread due to the amount of success I've had with them, but could never be arsed.

Call the one in post 6 the 2nd version since it was released later. The ones in 23 are the originals. I was going to post a thread due to the amount of success I've had with them, but could never be arsed.
Have they just been one season wonders or you had success across numerous seasons crane?

Don't think I've ever experienced a tactic being a "one season wonder". Used it successfully for more than 5 seasons.

Don't think I've ever experienced a tactic being a "one season wonder". Used it successfully for more than 5 seasons.
That's a bonus a lot I've used falter after one or two seasons so hopefully this will hold up too!!

That's more a issue to do with other areas of your management.

If your car keeps breaking down, you've changed one part and it carries on breaking down, do you keep changing the same part, blaming it on that, or could it be something else? A tactic that has been successful, won't just suddenly fail because it's the second season.

Remember that this tactic needs a very certain set of players. A lot of the bigger clubs couldn't use this without having to sell a lot of star players. Chelsea - Fabregas, Hazard, Schurrle, Willian. Arsenal - Ozil, Walcott, Ox, Carzola, Alexis. Man City - Nasri, Silva, Navas. Liverpool - Coutinho, Lallana, Markovic, Sterling. You get the idea!

Wing backs need a lot of stamina, they run more than anybody in the league. They also need half decent finishing, they get chances. All 3 midfielders and the dlf also need stamina, as they run a lot.

Now 9 points in front of bayern using this tactic..although bayern have a game in hand..loving this tactic

Alright joey fancy seeing seeing you on here I have got hooked on this game cos of prov going on about it all time lol and I am with you I had a 4-2-3-1 tactic set for home and away and after 1 and half seasons it started faltering big style now I am struggling to find a good tactic at all now so gonna give this a whirl

Alright joey fancy seeing seeing you on here I have got hooked on this game cos of prov going on about it all time lol and I am with you I had a 4-2-3-1 tactic set for home and away and after 1 and half seasons it started faltering big style now I am struggling to find a good tactic at all now so gonna give this a whirl
It's quality pal..use the tactic set in post 6..just won the bundesliga with Dortmund.bearing in mind Im using the update so I have no lewandowski and have immobile instead..got knocked out of champ league to man city in semis though..need to squad build for second season.