Will do matey love winger tactics though with an amc but just can't get them to keep going on this one

No you need to sort them out yourself the set pieces are pretty weak defensively

The tactic still doing the biz in second season..gonna see if it will work with the Costa Rican national team??????

I'm still using it in the 6th season. Never finished outside the top 2 or had less than 85 points with Newcastle

I've been Newcastle for all 6 seasons.

Been meaning to ask crane..how do you go about your training through the season?

General training - balanced - low. Then individual training for each player. This depends soley on the individual players as to what I give him. Would never be as so rigid to say "oh this player is playing as a *** so he'll have to be trained as a ***". Then for my match training, it's just what I deem appropriate for the team I'm playing against.

General training - balanced - low. Then individual training for each player. This depends soley on the individual players as to what I give him. Would never be as so rigid to say "oh this player is playing as a *** so he'll have to be trained as a ***". Then for my match training, it's just what I deem appropriate for the team I'm playing against.

season by season how you make your team stronger and suitable to the tactic, did u buy a better player although u have decent player that can play that position like example bwm... is it buying a lot of new player can effect team cohesion

season by season how you make your team stronger and suitable to the tactic, did u buy a better player although u have decent player that can play that position like example bwm... is it buying a lot of new player can effect team cohesion

Well yeah, obviously ;) Bought a few young talents in the first season who still play, and are the backbone of my team. Balanta at Cb, he came straight into the first team, and has been there ever since. Lucas Silva at DM, who has done likewise. Lucas Gil Romero for BWM, who has been around the first team squad all the time, but didn't regularly start till season 4. Lucas Romero as well, he only nailed his place down in the 5th season.

And joey, pre season is all about getting tactic familiarity back up to 100% and getting match fitness up.

Well yeah, obviously ;) Bought a few young talents in the first season who still play, and are the backbone of my team. Balanta at Cb, he came straight into the first team, and has been there ever since. Lucas Silva at DM, who has done likewise. Lucas Gil Romero for BWM, who has been around the first team squad all the time, but didn't regularly start till season 4. Lucas Romero as well, he only nailed his place down in the 5th season.

And joey, pre season is all about getting tactic familiarity back up to 100% and getting match fitness up.

What sort of fullbacks did you manage to get? I picked up Kyle Walker for the right side and I believe that Clyne can sit on the left side perfectly well, how about strikers?

Wing backs with good stamina. I've had Santon, Debuchy, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Andre Ayew and Coleman at wing back, all have performed well. Santon played on the left, so I'm sure Clyne will be fine there.

Strikers, obviously on the left you need a powerhouse target man. I used De Jong in my first season, he was decent. I then had Lambert, who was good as well, until he broke his leg. For my 3rd and 4th season I brought in Mandzukic who performed very well. For the deep lying forward, just your typical DLF. I now have Gabriel Barbosa who I got in the second season and have been developing ever since. He's great in the role. 15 goals and 10 assists in 18 league games for me so far this season.

Santon scored 20 goals in 135 games for me, Debuchy 29 in 160, so the wing backs get their fair share of goals!

Last edited:
Jonathan silva at Lwb is awesome..has everything you need for that position!!