Not good enough going forward for me. In 2019 he looks like an awesome full back, but has 14 crossing, 10 dribbling, 6 finishing, 11 first touch, 12 passing, 8 creativity and 11 off the ball. All attributes you'd want to be a bit higher.

Wing backs with good stamina. I've had Santon, Debuchy, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Andre Ayew and Coleman at wing back, all have performed well. Santon played on the left, so I'm sure Clyne will be fine there.

Strikers, obviously on the left you need a powerhouse target man. I used De Jong in my first season, he was decent. I then had Lambert, who was good as well, until he broke his leg. For my 3rd and 4th season I brought in Mandzukic who performed very well. For the deep lying forward, just your typical DLF. I now have Gabriel Barbosa who I got in the second season and have been developing ever since. He's great in the role. 15 goals and 10 assists in 18 league games for me so far this season.

Santon scored 20 goals in 135 games for me, Debuchy 29 in 160, so the wing backs get their fair share of goals!

Always been a big big fan of Gabriel Barbosa!

I've been using a custom database complied by 2 blokes from Reddit so it's much harder to get certain targets as they've changed their teams or just more expensive, I had a huge kitty of £80m from the sales of Lambert, Lallana, Shaw, Chambers and Lovren and also flogged off Schneiderlin so I have about £115m to spend.

I brought in Gustavo Henrique (Who is amazing for the middle of the Central defence unit) along with Ashley Williams who can fulfil the role of the stopper till I develop a better player, then I have Alvarez Balanta playing the defensive duty.

I'm waiting for Rulli to sign (permit issues) so my goalkeeper will be backup for Boruc until he's ready for next season after being tutored.

My fullbacks are currently Walker on the right and Clyne on the left, 15m maybe a bit much for Walker but he's proving his worth so far this season, I just have to train X attributes and he'll be perfectly capable to hold the role until a youth player develops into the role or a regen appears.

Filling the role between the wingbacks I'm playing Cork right now, he's only 24 but his attributes are decent for that spot, BBM Bertolacci who's very decent for his age and tonnes of potential with Wanyama as my Ball winner.

Right now I have Pelle as my TM and Osvaldo as the DLF but I feel they don't perform too well for me so I'll have to go into the market and pick up some more signings for up front. I wanted Hernandez but he didn't want to drop his wages for me :'(

I've been using a custom database complied by 2 blokes from Reddit so it's much harder to get certain targets as they've changed their teams or just more expensive, I had a huge kitty of £80m from the sales of Lambert, Lallana, Shaw, Chambers and Lovren and also flogged off Schneiderlin so I have about £115m to spend.

I brought in Gustavo Henrique (Who is amazing for the middle of the Central defence unit) along with Ashley Williams who can fulfil the role of the stopper till I develop a better player, then I have Alvarez Balanta playing the defensive duty.

I'm waiting for Rulli to sign (permit issues) so my goalkeeper will be backup for Boruc until he's ready for next season after being tutored.

My fullbacks are currently Walker on the right and Clyne on the left, 15m maybe a bit much for Walker but he's proving his worth so far this season, I just have to train X attributes and he'll be perfectly capable to hold the role until a youth player develops into the role or a regen appears.

Filling the role between the wingbacks I'm playing Cork right now, he's only 24 but his attributes are decent for that spot, BBM Bertolacci who's very decent for his age and tonnes of potential with Wanyama as my Ball winner.

Right now I have Pelle as my TM and Osvaldo as the DLF but I feel they don't perform too well for me so I'll have to go into the market and pick up some more signings for up front. I wanted Hernandez but he didn't want to drop his wages for me :'(

Try and pick up Angelo Henríquez from Manchester United if you can. I would otherwise suggest Alberto Cerri, Duván Zapata and Andrea Petagna.

I have tried the 3-5-2 home and away tactics with several teams now, but can't seem to get it to work no matter what.
I find this a bit strange as I normally don't have any problems implementing tactics I download.
My last try was with Roma as they have a decent squad, the only problem here might be that there are too many new players in the squad. Not sure, I have only signed the target men, but most of the squad are new.
My first 11 was:

Gk: De Sanctis
Wbr: Maicon
Wbl: Dodo
Cb: Benatia
Bpd: Toloi
Cb: Castan
Dlp: Strootman
Bwm: De Rossi
Bbm: Florenzi
Dlf: Totti
Tm: Stracqualursi/ brandao

Thinking of giving it a last go with Juventus as they must be the ideal team to start with for this tactic.
Any thoughts on what can be the problem?

I have tried the 3-5-2 home and away tactics with several teams now, but can't seem to get it to work no matter what.
I find this a bit strange as I normally don't have any problems implementing tactics I download.
My last try was with Roma as they have a decent squad, the only problem here might be that there are too many new players in the squad. Not sure, I have only signed the target men, but most of the squad are new.
My first 11 was:

Gk: De Sanctis
Wbr: Maicon
Wbl: Dodo
Cb: Benatia
Bpd: Toloi
Cb: Castan
Dlp: Strootman
Bwm: De Rossi
Bbm: Florenzi
Dlf: Totti
Tm: Stracqualursi/ brandao

Thinking of giving it a last go with Juventus as they must be the ideal team to start with for this tactic.
Any thoughts on what can be the problem?

Hmm, not sure why it isn't working. That Roma team is strong, especially the midfield 3. I'd worry about Totti though, doesn't have the pace (not sure what his stamina is, but that's needed as well) to play the DLF role.

Sounds like you're putting together a good team there. I used Balanta as the stopped for my first few seasons, he's playing the BPD role now though. Think you need to improve DM position (Lucas Silva if you can, he's great) and up front. Try and get Andre Ayew if you can as well, can play both CM roles and LWB (played there a lot for me). Cerri would be a good buy as well. I've got him, but he's never played for me, spent 4 seasons out on loan. This is due to me having Harry Kane, who has turned out great, and a newgen striker who's pretty much the perfect target man now. http://i.imgur.com/IThBJpV.png Cost me £15m when he was 15!

Just giving it a quick test with Liverpool, and I drew 3-3 with Hull, with all of their goals coming from corners. So make sure you change the defensive corners, because in the original they are ****!

Last edited:
Great results there Mamaiemaipunemfesu. Looks a great balance between attack and defence. Might give it a go with somebody.

Hmm, not sure why it isn't working. That Roma team is strong, especially the midfield 3. I'd worry about Totti though, doesn't have the pace (not sure what his stamina is, but that's needed as well) to play the DLF role.

I think I have found the reason why I can't get it to work wth roma yet, chcked te team cohesion ndit says " our players are some way short of operating as a unit".
As you say the the midfield is very strong ad that is the reason why I picked Roma, as this midfield three should be almost perfect for this tactic.
I know Totti is not really suited for the tactic , but wanted to give him a go, I have brought Quagliarella in loan and he should be a better fit although his stamina is not great either. Any suggestion for a DLF that would fit this tactic well?

I think I have found the reason why I can't get it to work wth roma yet, chcked te team cohesion ndit says " our players are some way short of operating as a unit".
As you say the the midfield is very strong ad that is the reason why I picked Roma, as this midfield three should be almost perfect for this tactic.
I know Totti is not really suited for the tactic , but wanted to give him a go, I have brought Quagliarella in loan and he should be a better fit although his stamina is not great either. Any suggestion for a DLF that would fit this tactic well?
immobile was excellent in DLF for me also Gabriel barbosa is a beast there

Try and pick up Angelo Henríquez from Manchester United if you can. I would otherwise suggest Alberto Cerri, Duván Zapata and Andrea Petagna.

Alberto Cerri is a good shout if you like to get crosses into the box - as I know from painful Champions League Final experience. He's 6ft4in and an excellent finisher who's good off-the-ball. In a 3-5-2, I'd be inclined to try him as a Target Man_Support alongside an Advanced Forward_Attack, with the AF playing on whichever side corresponds to his strongest foot.

Alberto Cerri is a good shout if you like to get crosses into the box - as I know from painful Champions League Final experience. He's 6ft4in and an excellent finisher who's good off-the-ball. In a 3-5-2, I'd be inclined to try him as a Target Man_Support alongside an Advanced Forward_Attack, with the AF playing on whichever side corresponds to his strongest foot.

He is a monster of a player. Also, Facundo Ferreyra?

View attachment 662669View attachment 662672
View attachment 662674View attachment 662675View attachment 662678

Although i play a mix of 3 3-5-2 (in the other the 2 cm are set to attack and wing backs to support/and changing a few ti)

This is the one i was using most.

View attachment 662680

Good luck.

Edit : LFC update. Had 12 mil transfer budget, was predicted to finish 14-th.
Bought romero 5.5 mil + correa 3.4

Thats all. Rest is basic squad.

Hi! Do you use any oi? :)