hehe you wanted a challenge... I think wii handed you one :p

Not having much luck with this one at the moment, any tweaks for away games or advice?

Not having much luck with this one at the moment, any tweaks for away games or advice?

No, I play the same home and away. Who are you playing as?

Fluidity is important. Pre and post game media talks are important. OIs are important. Having every senior member tutoring a younger member is important. Halftime talks are important. Other than that, stick with it. But let me know who are you and I'll try it with them too.

No, I play the same home and away. Who are you playing as?

Fluidity is important. Pre and post game media talks are important. OIs are important. Having every senior member tutoring a younger member is important. Halftime talks are important. Other than that, stick with it. But let me know who are you and I'll try it with them too.

Playing as Fulham, thought would be a decent challenge as they start with a year transfer ban in championship. Promoted to the prem so in 2nd season now, just can't find any consistency. If it should work with this sort of team I'll keep going with it.

well, I'm progressing slower than I anticipated; anyway, this is about how far I'm going to take today, so here are some screens from the season so far:

schedule
View attachment 139895

league table
View attachment 139894

and what I think is my "best" starting lineup
View attachment 139893

I like what I'm seeing so far, well most of it anyway. Domestically we're safely ahead of the pack, although I've had some inexplicable home losses while playing better but that's FM for you. My attacking trio is quite inconsistent but that might be simply because they're ****, lol, but we did manage to fire ourselves into the Champions League group stage, which is nice. Of course they swept the floor with us in there but that was to be expected in a group like this, so no complaints there.

What I really like is that the team seems to be playing a lot less dirty than in other tactics I've tried; I'm getting way less yellow cards than I'm used to. It might hurt team performance in a way but I was sick of getting 3-4 cards a game and leading the fouls list by a mile so that's a welcome change. Defense has their wobbly days but I only have 3 first team CB's so, yeah :D Set pieces are the most lethal of what I've seen in FM16, so that's also a plus. I got countered once or twice after an attacking corner but you win some you lose some.

that's about it for now, we'll see how things progress, but I'm definitely liking this one so far and it's a nice change from the loads of 4-4-2's and the like.

EDIT: oh I forgot to ask, how are everyone's AMC's performing in this one? I have two in the rotation and one of them is one of the best players in the squad, but they are very underwhelming most of the time.

Last edited:
...and of course, when it doesn't really matter anymore, we manage to beat PSG, and not even a reserve lineup either, so we ended the group with 4 points as CSKA but their goal difference was better. FeelsBadMan

View attachment 139841

Till now with Milan in serie A played 6 matches 6 wins 18 scored 2 against :D

Well, I had to loan almost my entire starting 11 in with my transfer budget of $0, but we're off to a fine start in Serie B after promotion :p
View attachment 139754

definitely going to try this big fan of 3 defenders and antonio conte, GobBluthJD can you give some hint about key attributes or player filters if you have. Thanks

definitely going to try this big fan of 3 defenders and antonio conte, GobBluthJD can you give some hint about key attributes or player filters if you have. Thanks

Center backs gotta be fast and have good fitness/composure, as they're all on their own. Wingbacks should be fast and have good crossing. Other than that, the normal things apply. CM should have passing. Strikers should have finishing. More important though is the player's mentality. This requires lots of teamwork so divas who like to be the star ALL the time might not work great. Look for good teamwork and work rate.