Man City fired Pep in November 2017 and wants me, with a $60 million transfer budget in the January window...compared to my $7 million at Catania....this is going to be a hard decision... :p

League 1
Crawley Town FC - Media Predict 20th - Zero Transfer Budget - Parent Club Man City

Tweaked the tactic yet again as the 3 CB venture too far out as this is the main source of leaking goal but like i mention having a great GK will still save your *** but Crawley Town FC just doesn't have enough rep to attract gd player...

Dline to Slightly Higher instead of Higher
WBL/R - Cross to Far to Centre
Closing Down to Sometime instead of more
Tight Marking Ticked!!

I may have yet again won the league but my GK is costing me goal! I'm just glad i have Man City as my parent club xD

View attachment 139153View attachment 139152View attachment 139151

Last edited:
What do you use for the team talk ? you leave for the assistant ? ;)

Amazing results with Catania!
Why does the AMC has "Stay on Feet"?

Amazing results with Catania!
Why does the AMC has "Stay on Feet"?

Because usually attacking players don't have a clue how to tackle, so if you check "tackle harder", you'll get a LOT more cards. With ease off tackles, they don't pick up nearly as many cards.

played around with this tactic and want it to be the tactic for my last save before fm17 is out. i can't find a team to be though, any suggestions?

well, I planned at least another full season with Videoton, but about one month into the new season Klopp suddenly left Liverpool for Barcelona, and I just had to apply. apparently with only one albeit good season with an obscure team behind me I was the best candidate so, that was fast :D can't wait to see how the tactic does with my favorite big team

well, I planned at least another full season with Videoton, but about one month into the new season Klopp suddenly left Liverpool for Barcelona, and I just had to apply. apparently with only one albeit good season with an obscure team behind me I was the best candidate so, that was fast :D can't wait to see how the tactic does with my favorite big team

That is excellent (H) Hopefully Klopp left you some good players to work with...

he did. along with the shittiest schedule I could possibly get. not going very well so far but this 3-5-2 is a pretty big change from what Klopp was playing so we'll see at the end of the season, if I last that long :D

This tactic looks very strong... Will test it over weekend;)

Let me know if you do ;) About to start the World Cup with England, so let's hope it goes well and the job offers flood in after that...