first season done - domestic treble with an undefeated run in the second half of the season (media prediction was 3rd for the league; fun stuff: Debrecen, one of the other relatively big names in Hungarian football predicted 2nd got straight up relegated, LOL), and a decent run in the Champions League.

View attachment 139618 View attachment 139616 View attachment 139615

Second half season was much better consistency wise, lot more goals and even my star AMC started to play at his level, only to get injured for months, classic FM :D anyway, pretty much my favorite tactic for FM16 so far - love the formation, the way the team plays, good set pieces and clean, solid play, without the yellow card overload which was customary for me so far. great job once again GobBluthJD, thanks a lot for this :D (will keep going with the save and hopefully I'll eventually end up at Liverpool)

hi Gob, i don't know why this post's rating 5 stars :D. Do you know why?

And if iam back to the score?am still playing as "normal" ?

I leave it as normal all the time. There are some games that FM16 will just make you lose, no matter what you do. I've learned that the hard way.

But you can try tweaking it, would be fun to see your results if you try something new ;)

Had a very uphill battle trying to make a 3 at the back tactic lately (Chelsea fan excited about conte)
I've had a very hit and miss with making my own, came across yours and decided to try it out.
And my god.

Can confirm this tactic works wonders for Aston Villa in the championship.
Jordan Ayew scored 32, 10 Assists in 44.
Jason Cummings (signed for 250k) scored 25, assisted 7 in 40.

View attachment 139533

Do you Instant Result most of your season? and do tactics work differently with Instant Result compared to normal games?

Works much better without insta result as I see right now.

Had a very uphill battle trying to make a 3 at the back tactic lately (Chelsea fan excited about conte)
I've had a very hit and miss with making my own, came across yours and decided to try it out.
And my god.

Can confirm this tactic works wonders for Aston Villa in the championship.
Jordan Ayew scored 32, 10 Assists in 44.
Jason Cummings (signed for 250k) scored 25, assisted 7 in 40.

View attachment 1065246

Brilliant work (H)

League 2
Crawley Town FC - Media Predict 24th - Zero Transfer Budget - Parent Club Man City

Tweaked the tactic to suit Crawley Town FC (Not enough Rep to attract even decent player)

Changed GK (D) to SK(D) - D Line is too high and having an SK (D) is better than an GK (D)
Changed BPD to CB (D) - Do not have gd CB that have decent passing stats
Changed the passing to More Direct Passing
Tempo to Lower & Taken away Work Ball into Box
View attachment 139446View attachment 139439View attachment 139433

Man City loanee basically saved my *** time and time but i can say the key player for this tactic is having an gd GK/WB/F9/AF

View attachment 139416
First season in the championship. New points record.

First season in the prem however didn't see the same kind of results. Finished top half, which is what I wanted, but lost more than I won.

This leads me to believe it works with the better clubs in each division/league.. Still enjoyed that first season though!

League 2
Crawley Town FC - Media Predict 24th - Zero Transfer Budget - Parent Club Man City

Tweaked the tactic to suit Crawley Town FC (Not enough Rep to attract even decent player)

Changed GK (D) to SK(D) - D Line is too high and having an SK (D) is better than an GK (D)
Changed BPD to CB (D) - Do not have gd CB that have decent passing stats
Changed the passing to More Direct Passing
Tempo to Lower & Taken away Work Ball into Box
View attachment 1065348View attachment 1065355View attachment 1065361

Man City loanee basically saved my *** time and time but i can say the key player for this tactic is having an gd GK/WB/F9/AF

Looks good! I'll have to try your tweaks, sounds interesting....