Just making sure it's stable over a full season before releasing ;) And now it's December so I'm going to add a team that's doing terrible and see if it works to salvage the second half of the season. Will release as soon as that's done!....if it still works :p

OK, we all know that you are doing all your best to create new impressive tactic) Like always)

We're still waiting on the new tactic. Please release it!

Gob, where is your tweak?

Got sidetracked by my last FM16 tactic for the year. Set league scoring records with Arsenal and Bayern. Testing now with 4 teams who are Media Prediction of 20th. The worst teams in Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A. If it goes as well as it's looking, it'll be my last release for this year's version.

Got sidetracked by my last FM16 tactic for the year. Set league scoring records with Arsenal and Bayern. Testing now with 4 teams who are Media Prediction of 20th. The worst teams in Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A. If it goes as well as it's looking, it'll be my last release for this year's version.

sounds great. any ETA? :p

Can i ask what skin you are using please???
Tactic: 3 at the Back_CC389654-4849-4991-A20E-8210AC775DCA

Created this almost by accident, but it's become my new favorite. Won the Eredivisie with 105 goals and only allowing 15. Lots of goals from the F9, lots from corners, from crosses, from free kicks - just offense everywhere. Still really strong at the back. Lots of possession and easy-on-the-eyes football.

View attachment 1064424

OIs
View attachment 1064425

Training
View attachment 1064426

Results
View attachment 1064427
View attachment 1064428
View attachment 1064429
View attachment 1064430
View attachment 1064431
View attachment 1064432
View attachment 1064433

Am trying it in the Premier League, League 2, La Liga, and Bundesliga now. But so far, it's surprisingly great.

Is anyone else having problems with getting thei AMC's to get good ratings, I find myself subbing my AMC every match cause his rating dips below 6.2. I'm even rotating between 3 different players at the moment but they all underperform altough they should be among the best players in my squad. Anyone know of a tweak that might help?

Is anyone else having problems with getting thei AMC's to get good ratings, I find myself subbing my AMC every match cause his rating dips below 6.2. I'm even rotating between 3 different players at the moment but they all underperform altough they should be among the best players in my squad. Anyone know of a tweak that might help?

yes, this was pretty much my only complaint about this tactic. it did seem to improve once the team really got the hang of things but still every once in a while the AMC was sub-par.

don't know if it's really going to help but you might want to remove the "ease off tackles" and "close down less" PI's from the position, and see how it fares then.