I guess the owners' gamble with me paid off, not a bad first season :p

View attachment 1066312 View attachment 1066313 View attachment 1066314

took over after the underlined Man Utd match, and after opening with a pretty bad home loss against Arsenal there was just no stopping us. Undefeated home beyond that one match, won everything domestically (credit where its due, the Community Shield was Klopp's victory, and so was the Super Cup his loss :p) and also the Champions League. Away international matches were tricky but we always did enough so that we could turn it around at home.

View attachment 1066315 View attachment 1066316 View attachment 1066317

So yeah, tactic's been a blast so far. Dunno how long I'm gonna keep playing but for now I don't have too many complaints :p

:O

That's....pretty good for your first year there :p Great job

I guess the owners' gamble with me paid off, not a bad first season :p

took over after the underlined Man Utd match, and after opening with a pretty bad home loss against Arsenal there was just no stopping us. Undefeated home beyond that one match, won everything domestically (credit where its due, the Community Shield was Klopp's victory, and so was the Super Cup his loss :p) and also the Champions League. Away international matches were tricky but we always did enough so that we could turn it around at home.

So yeah, tactic's been a blast so far. Dunno how long I'm gonna keep playing but for now I don't have too many complaints :p

Some season, How was Markovic at playing wingback when defending? 8 goals from that position is class

Some season, How was Markovic at playing wingback when defending? 8 goals from that position is class

Markovic (and Alberto on the other flank) were pretty much my best players. One reason I love this tactic so much is the WB position; I like attacking fullbacks but not too big on traditional wingers, but since in this match engine they're really overpowered, it's nice to have them both and the WB in this tactic is sort of the best of both worlds :D true enough Markovic isn't the best at defending but at least he's got a good work rate, we did concede more from attacks on his side now that you mention it but his overall performance was more than worth it

Last edited:
I have a fun tweak coming that's even better, so far...still 3 at the back, but one of the 3 is a WB. Added a DM and a WM and a few tweaks and it's been unstoppable so far. Will try with a new save to make sure...who should I test it with?

View attachment 138240

I have a fun tweak coming that's even better, so far...still 3 at the back, but one of the 3 is a WB. Added a DM and a WM and a few tweaks and it's been unstoppable so far. Will try with a new save to make sure...who should I test it with?

View attachment 1066537

Interesting formation. Maybe FC United? Or for a shorter test 1860 Munich and try to dethrone Bayern?

View attachment 1066537

wow. that's a bit too extreme for my tastes :p but whatever works. I'm going to stick with the original 3 at the back setup as it ticks almost all boxes for me and it's still going strong. but curious how this new one will work out :)

who should I test it with?
try some underdogs in sky bet 1 or 2 by taking them during season)
for example, team on te last place in the middle of the season

Love those asymetric formations :)
How would you go about making a mirror version to take advantage of the players in a current squad? Would it be as simple as changing the WM from the left to the right side, drop down the right WB and bring the left WB upfield?
PS: Have been using and loving your tactics for a while now :)

View attachment 1066537

try some underdogs in sky bet 1 or 2 by taking them during season)
for example, team on te last place in the middle of the season

Good idea, I'll check in December and see which bottom teams are hiring.

Love those asymetric formations :)
How would you go about making a mirror version to take advantage of the players in a current squad? Would it be as simple as changing the WM from the left to the right side, drop down the right WB and bring the left WB upfield?
PS: Have been using and loving your tactics for a while now :)

That's how I would start testing it. And it should work in theory...but again, this is FM, so who knows how it will actually work :p

Come on m8, we all waiting for your tweak)

Just making sure it's stable over a full season before releasing ;) And now it's December so I'm going to add a team that's doing terrible and see if it works to salvage the second half of the season. Will release as soon as that's done!....if it still works :p