2 questions :)

1- Why the left fullback has one more instrucion than the right one ?
2- Why MC Auto instead of MC sup? (SInce playing normal mentality both of them will stay on Sup)

2 questions :)

1- Why the left fullback has one more instrucion than the right one ?
2- Why MC Auto instead of MC sup? (SInce playing normal mentality both of them will stay on Sup)

1. I don't know, but it works.
2. I don't know, but it works.

:p

1. I don't know, but it works.
2. I don't know, but it works.

:p

If the one who creates the tactic doesnt know who will know? xD now mate talking searously did you did that on purpose or you just forgot that one instrucion on the other? ;)

It might be the reason tat the MC Auto are set in a way tat it will move forward to join the attack while the MC Sup are ask to hold the position hence the WBL are ask to mark tighter? xD

If the one who creates the tactic doesnt know who will know? xD now mate talking searously did you did that on purpose or you just forgot that one instrucion on the other? ;)

I did it on purpose, because I like most players to have something slightly different than the others. I have no proof...but I think there's something in the match engine that makes the AI defend them slightly differently that way, and it opens up more space on the field and, with the right combinations, allows a tactic to be really successful, like this one.

It might be the reason tat the MC Auto are set in a way tat it will move forward to join the attack while the MC Sup are ask to hold the position hence the WBL are ask to mark tighter? xD

Sorry mate, but since mentality is set to normal , in game it will be 2 MC Sup playing on the field. that wont happen ;)

They're both really strong, just depends which type of formation you like playing with most.

Yeahh I started to play with 3 at the back and jus realized that I don't like 3 defender anymore;) will go back to AEK save and 4231!

EPL

Crawley Town FC - Media Predict 24th - 25M Transfer Budget - Parent Club Man City

You must be thinking 25M, i can beef up the team pretty strong but your so wrong as club rep is only 3 star on national so i gotten mostly english player in to suit in the EPL team registration rule.

View attachment 138600View attachment 138599

Consider 3 straight promotion from League 2 to EPL and surviving in EPL for the 1st time is pretty beef! I shall stop my testing on this tactic ^~^

I guess the owners' gamble with me paid off, not a bad first season :p

View attachment 138438 View attachment 138437 View attachment 138436

took over after the underlined Man Utd match, and after opening with a pretty bad home loss against Arsenal there was just no stopping us. Undefeated home beyond that one match, won everything domestically (credit where its due, the Community Shield was Klopp's victory, and so was the Super Cup his loss :p) and also the Champions League. Away international matches were tricky but we always did enough so that we could turn it around at home.

View attachment 138435 View attachment 138434 View attachment 138433

So yeah, tactic's been a blast so far. Dunno how long I'm gonna keep playing but for now I don't have too many complaints :p

Last edited: