360 or PS3???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Castaway
Reaction score
Generic argument, but I'm bored and hungover (like I imagine the rest of us to be haha).
So, which do you prefer? The 360? Or the PS3?

Yeassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Ps3 is much better in my opinion. 360 sounds like a helicopter :p

Reasons Why;
1. Xbox sounds awful
2. It costs money to get online
3. The controllers are to thick (it took me a month to adjust)

I cant slam 360's without reason.

the xbox is really quiet if you install the games to your hard drive, and faster

PS3
xbox will break down within a year

Had mine for 3 years now, never played up. My friend has had his PS3 for two years and it has been sent back three times. <)

There's very little difference between the two. The Xbox is a bit cheaper but it's unreliable, mine broke in 8 months although 18 months after it came back it is still running good. PS3 is probably the better machine but I don't want blu-ray on a console, I want a games console to play games on it. It's a tough call

Gotta be the ps3! Free online swings it for me. Whats so good about the 360s online service to justify paying for it? I had a 360 and it broke twice, ****** ring of death!

yellow light of death on the ps3 :p

ps3, free online service, gran turismo 5 coming out on it this year, better games, nice controller which are ALL wireless and lots of my friends are **** at FIFA 10 on the PS3

ps3, free online service, gran turismo 5 coming out on it this year, better games, nice controller which are ALL wireless and lots of my friends are **** at FIFA 10 on the PS3

I have gran turisimo 5 ^^)

Gotta be the ps3! Free online swings it for me. Whats so good about the 360s online service to justify paying for it? I had a 360 and it broke twice, ****** ring of death!
You get parties of up to 8 people talking at once whilst playing different games.

If you're going to say the online service is bad atleast give a reason :S

Xbox is much better imo, you only pay for the service because it is a better one imo, you get much better ways of communicating, there is private chat, party chat, and game chat. You can talk to your friends whenever you want if they join the party, everything loads fast, you only get red ring of death if you put it somewhere where the air won't get to it, e.g a cupboard. Otherwise you'll have it for ages. One of my friends has it in a cupboard and has had his for 3 years, so sometimes your just unlucky. It's not like PS3's are perfect, my step brothers always breaks, and so do my friends.

Last edited:
some people like wired controllers, no batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.