360 or PS3???

Status
Not open for further replies.
360s bought before 2008 don't have one apparently. I checked up on it.

Yup mine is a premium and it doesn't have one. Bought it in Jan 2007 I think.

Another thing that really annoyed me about the Xbox 360 though is if you want to use wireless connection you need to buy an adaptor for £50 :mad:

Another thing that really annoyed me about the Xbox 360 though is if you want to use wireless connection you need to buy an adaptor for £50 :mad:

this is the reson that ps3 wins for me. had an 'argument' with another user about this he said he didnt care because he used ethernet cable to plug straigght into the modem. but this means you cann only play within a short distance of the phone socket in your house....

Last edited:

Yeah I knew about that one... Microsoft do love to charge additional money for stuff that should be included in the original price.

I cant comprehend paying extra for things that should be included in the price! I had a 360 (as you can see from my place on the leaderboard, lol) but i only had the arcade version. I had to delete loads of save games and could only really own 2-3 games at a time due to the small memory.

i had an 360 till it broke i liked it then i got my ps3 and i wouldn't swap it for the world as it is totally awesome

Xbox 360. Never played a PS3, but I am just used to it. And I have had the RROD, and fixed it. You open it, and remove and replace the fan and CPU.

I think the graphics are better, you can get better games and online is worth paying for because it actually works

I think the graphics are better, you can get better games and online is worth paying for because it actually works

Graphics simply aren't better, there's no two ways about it. I suppose the 'better games' point can be true, it's all about opinion after all and if you like Halo and Gears of War then indeed you will deem XBox better.

What's this about Playstation Network not working? I've been using it fine for the last couple of years or more... is there something I'm missing?

Graphics simply aren't better, there's no two ways about it. I suppose the 'better games' point can be true, it's all about opinion after all and if you like Halo and Gears of War then indeed you will deem XBox better.

What's this about Playstation Network not working? I've been using it fine for the last couple of years or more... is there something I'm missing?

my thought exactly, i much prefer ps3 exclusives to the xbox exclusives, but thats my opinion.

as for the PSN, the only game where it simply doesnt work is pro evo 2010, i have jsut given up on it and adopted fifa for the first time. but as the game developer is responsible for the servers we can blame konami rather than sony.

Same here, I've been using the PSN since 2003 and have always been satisfied with it.

Same here, I've been using the PSN since 2003 and have always been satisfied with it.

There is nothing different/better about Xbox Live, to make it worth paying for! Is there something wrong with PSN that we don't know about?

There is nothing different/better about Xbox Live, to make it worth paying for! Is there something wrong with PSN that we don't know about?

XBL gives you party chat and all the frills, but i dont care. in my view both of them give you the opportunity to play games online, one is free and one isnt, no contest.

honestly i dont give a hoot about graphics, im too busy sniping people on mw2 to admire graphics, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.