360 or PS3???

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamerscore is much better that trophies

Yeah, imo PS3 target's younger children, I mean wtf, trophies? Gamerscore just seems more targeted at Teenagers rather than PS3.

& Yeah, wired controllers are class.

Max im not suggesting the ps3 is perfect mate, there are some things that **** me off about it. Like, how you have to exit the game to change sound settings etc, thats a bit of a ball ache. But as for the online system, the PS3 is not really any different to the 360 except the feature where you can talk to your friends in a party if youre playing seperate games. And besides, thats not something I'd use, cos I only really talk to my mates when we're playing the same game. Loading times on both consoles are pretty similar.

xbox live parties are the best bit, about 40 people i know have xbox and about 3 have ps3, and i know who gets bored quicker

Pretty close, but it's gotta be 360

Max im not suggesting the ps3 is perfect mate, there are some things that **** me off about it. Like, how you have to exit the game to change sound settings etc, thats a bit of a ball ache. But as for the online system, the PS3 is not really any different to the 360 except the feature where you can talk to your friends in a party if youre playing seperate games. And besides, thats not something I'd use, cos I only really talk to my mates when we're playing the same game. Loading times on both consoles are pretty similar.
Sorry but I don't think PS3 is as good as xbox 360 for online system, there is a lot more detail to it, better dashboard from what I've seen of my cousins PS3, you also get better games on the xbox, like GOW, and Halo, although Killzone on the PS3 isn't to bad, but still isn't better than them two imo.

PS3 and xbox's are normally bought by teenagers etc, and there are some older people that buy it aswell, so to have a system where you can talk to your mates is better, because half of the users for xbox and PS3 are probably from the age of about 10-18 or a bit older probably, and they will have mates they go out with, and they will want to talk to each other. That's my reasons for xbox being better.

Also btw, I'm not suggesting xbox is perfect either, because it sometimes overheats, but once again that's only when it's in a confined space.

The reason we pay fro Live is because its alot better. Why do you think we get more DLC and a more polished service.

the xbox has windows media center, where you can stream all your video and music ;)

Fair points. I dont tend to play online a lot. I just like to play the games. I'll have a stab at online on the odd occasion, so for me to have online free for use when i want it, thats better for me.

Frankie, the service isn't really that more 'polished' is it? I've noticed no difference in service.

ive got a xbox but havent really played ps3 but all my friends have 360s so thats why i got xbox.
mines had the rrod then about 6 months later it had a problem where the screen froze and microsoft wouldnt repair free and wanted about £90 to repair so had to buy a new one.:mad:

ive got a xbox but havent really played ps3 but all my friends have 360s so thats why i got xbox.
mines had the rrod then about 6 months later it had a problem where the screen froze and microsoft wouldnt repair free and wanted about £90 to repair so had to buy a new one.:mad:
You don't normally have to pay for it. The only times you have to pay for it when you send it off to Microsoft is when you've tampered with it.

but it took me about a minute on the 360, i just tapped in the 4 digit code on my laptop and i was done

Dont even have to do that on PS3 it just does it, if its on the same network.

Another good thing about PS3 is built in wireless.

i am right next to my router anyway so the ethernet cable provided is good enough for me :)

All good then if thats the situation eh!

my ps3 has just got system corruption this is the first breakdown in 2 YEARS (of my ps3)

tbh they are both good consoles, i only got the xbox because all of my friends had it, if they all has ps3 they i would have happily got that

Status
Not open for further replies.