I can do one in no time for that. How do you mean add Audi sign. Do you mean Audi where nike is, and under/above the badge, or on the sleeves

Audi the badge with the 4 rings or writing in the top left hand corner preffebaly and Nike instead of AIG

Anyone knows how to get the 3rd kit to show up in the information panel?

Carbers mate can you make me a home kit for my local team
Team name Portavogie Rangers
badge anchor with portavogie on the top and rangers on the bottom
kit maker nike
kit sponsor ferrari
style blue with red side stripes

Last edited:
can you put audi in the middle and pepsi in top left corner

badge kit maker and sponsor the same
style like the white united kit from last season
third
badge kit maker and sponsor are the same as above
style like the new man utd kit

can you make my kits someone:'(
Carbers mate can you make me a home kit for my local team
Team name Portavogie Rangers
badge anchor with portavogie on the top and rangers on the bottom
kit maker nike
kit sponsor ferrari
style blue with red side stripes
badge kit maker and sponsor the same
style like the white united kit from last season
third
badge kit maker and sponsor are the same as above
style like the new man utd kit
unique id 1900770

Last edited:
I am looking to have a kit for my team in FM2009 I have created. They are called BT United(team ID-1394650061)

Kit supplier: Adidas
Style: West Ham Utd
Sponsor: BT
HOME: Claret and Light Blue.
AWAY: White and Claret
THIRD: Dark Blue and White

Many Thanks

Sorry they've taken so long, been busy with other things such making logos and kits for the FM-Base Dragons project that StuartWatsons been working on.

Anyways, heres you request as last. Hope they are kind of what your after. I did notice there was no club badge supplied, so I've left the kits with just the Addidas make logo and the BT Sponsor logo on the shirts.
Attached: HOME, AWAY, THIRD, CONFIG.

Sorry they've taken so long, been busy with other things such making logos and kits for the FM-Base Dragons project that StuartWatsons been working on.

Anyways, heres you request as last. Hope they are kind of what your after. I did notice there was no club badge supplied, so I've left the kits with just the Addidas make logo and the BT Sponsor logo on the shirts.
Attached: HOME, AWAY, THIRD, CONFIG.

Just like to say a big thanks mate, thats exactly what I was looking for.Top job matey.

hi is it possible you can do the above man united 1 with the proper sponsers though cheers. nike n aig
chris

Hi thanks mate looks top
keep up the great work

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

hi can i just ask a question
I played united v 2nd team and the kit doesn't show up as the one i have installed due to the fact the 2nds were in white shorts just like the 1st's my question is, is there away of having the kits work even if the other team have the same short colours.
this seems to happen all the time in the past with downloaded kits when shorts are the same what can i do to stop this happening

Hi thanks mate looks top
keep up the great work

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

hi can i just ask a question
I played united v 2nd team and the kit doesn't show up as the one i have installed due to the fact the 2nds were in white shorts just like the 1st's my question is, is there away of having the kits work even if the other team have the same short colours.
this seems to happen all the time in the past with downloaded kits when shorts are the same what can i do to stop this happening

I think they will appear according to the kits that have been registered on the editor or change it using FMRTE but i don't see whats the big problem when you can see that the colours of the kit.

hello, I would like to know why the England 3d kits are not showing on the information screen??? I tried using the fantasy kits but they would not show on the screen...I saw the "config.xml" and the code was ok...so how can we see other fantasy kits other than the red and white default ones??? plz help...

Can you do me the Walsall kit same as they are now:

Sponsor: Halifax
Team Sponsor: Same admiral
Colors: Same as the ones above.
Third kit: Your own colour mate, but keep with the style.