Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nani

• Phillipe Lahm

• Total voters

alicwkd

Reaction score
You'd be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't rank Messi and Ronaldo in the top 2. But I was talking some friends a couple of days ago about who the 3rd best player in the world is and it actually turned out to be quite a divisive question. So, in your opinion, who is the 3rd best player?

Ibrahimovic hands down, look at his track record. He has won everything everywhere he has went and his skill is unmatchable.

I rate Xavi above Messi n CR.

Good as Xavi is I don't rate him with the other two. If I were a Barca fan I'd much rather Xavi was out injured than Messi, although of course that's just my opinion, and a lot of people would probably disagree with that statement.

And I'm one of them :D
If I need to choose any player bar Messi and CR, that would be Xavi followed by Rooney. So my top 5 would be:
Xavi, Messi, CR, Rooney and Dani Alves

It's a tough question (may ask my friends the same) but I would say David Silva

Luis Suarez because I'm a biased *****.

But no, seriously. It has to be either Ibrahimovic or David Silva imo.

Luis Suarez because I'm a biased *****.

But no, seriously. It has to be either Ibrahimovic or David Silva imo.

Yeah mate I would go with Gerrard or Suarez if I were being biased but Ibra takes the cake. He is an animal.

**** no to Ibra. Too inconsistent. Van Persie is also a very good shout

Rooney, RVP, Ibra, Silva, Iniesta. A fair few have a shout.

It's like splitting hairs, the difference between many in the 2nd tier of players is marginal compared to the difference between Messi/Ronaldo and the rest.

I'm going to stick my neck on the block with Joe Hart. Fantastic goalkeeper and showed he's more than a match against the worlds best, and kept England and City in games when everyone else has ballsed up.

I'm going to stick my neck on the block with Joe Hart. Fantastic goalkeeper and showed he's more than a match against the worlds best, and kept England and City in games when everyone else has ballsed up.

He's not even the best keeper in the world yet lol.

I'd say between Xavi, Iniesta, Rooney, Robben, Ribery or BRANAAAAAAA!!!!!

He's not even the best keeper in the world yet lol.

I'd say between Xavi, Iniesta, Rooney, Robben, Ribery or BRANAAAAAAA!!!!!

He will be though-think got ahead of myself lol.

But when it comes to outfield players I'm torn between RVP and Rooney. Rooney because he can make things happen out of nothing, and RVP purely because he's a total goalscoring machine right now and is nearly unstoppable