4-1-2-2-1 ( 4-3-3 ) great results with Atlético-PR e Manchester United.

I'm looking for a good for ball possession and goals. Which also has a very good defense.

English

Hey, could you please post player roles in English and the player instructions as I’m using touch on the iPad

thanks a lot, and good job on the hard work

You really might be on to something here. Plugged this tactic in for a Carabao Cup game. Playing as Liverpool, game against Chelsea away.

Used an entirely U-23 second XI and won 4-3. My striker (Woodburn) scored all 4 goals. The goals were conceded because my goal keeper decided to have a 5.9 game.

Will keep testing and post results.

Can I put dlp instead of b2b player? What is the best alternative role for b2b position ?

I did not test another role, I believe that a shipowner retreated - for the support
I did not test another role, I believe that a shipowner retreated - for the support

Hey, could you please post player roles in English and the player instructions as I’m using touch on the iPad

thanks a lot, and good job on the hard work

goalkeeper

28cfb-clip-54kb.png

quarterbacks

960ec-clip-61kb.png

sides

b27df-clip-61kb.png

ship owner

aa106-clip-61kb.png

b2b

9007f-clip-68kb.png

advanced game counter

7e69d-clip-66kb.png

advanced interior

f8b3e-clip-54kb.png

full attacker

9b781-clip-63kb.png

goalkeeperquarterbackssidesship ownerb2badvanced game counteradvanced interiorfull attacker

Having a lot of success with this performing way above expections and scoring some good goals. Best tactic I've come across yet.

contra equipas maiores que a tua também usas movimento atacante no treino?

Best tatic ... then I put the resultsthen put the resultsthen put the results

Getting straight red cards nearly every game. The aggression needs toning down a lot!

Playing as Tottenham, having trouble getting Harry Kane involved in the matches, most of the goals are coming from the 2 IFs. I've changed the striker to an advanced forward, see how that goes.

Any suggestions?

Great in defence, but just not creating the chances in attack...

Kane below 7 in rating nearly every game, 2 goals in the about 10 games...

Playing as Tottenham, having trouble getting Harry Kane involved in the matches, most of the goals are coming from the 2 IFs. I've changed the striker to an advanced forward, see how that goes.

Any suggestions?

test it as a spearhead / centerpiece (I do not know how it is in English)

Recomendas que ele teste como Ponta de Lança?