4-1-2-2-1 ( 4-3-3 ) great results with Atlético-PR e Manchester United.

OK, thank you...

5 games for Kane to score more than one in a game.... ;)

Nope, Kane just doesn't get into the games, otherwise it's a great tactic......

It's strange. Have fantasitic succes with celtic. 30 wins 1 draw so far in second season. only 8 goals concede. But with man city i concede and loose all the time. Can't really explain it

Probably just because of the difference of teams your coming up against. I've just walked the league with Rangers 1st season. Gonna test it with Liverpool now

My wing backs get red card all the time... Anything I can do about this?

tactic

she works with other team ?

Duvida

Good Morning.
would you like to know if this tactic still works?
Thank you.

Last edited:
yes man please

I want to know if this tactic can be updated for patch 18.3.3

Good Morning.
would you like to know if this tactic still works?
Thank you.

Yes, it continues to perform very well, but in the new patch I played with Manchester United so I can not say that it will give a good performance in smaller teams, but at Manchester United it is very good

Last edited:
i tested with napoli i lose v juventus 5-0 lol with this tactic

with Manchester United the performance is very good, follow my save images, I'm in the middle of the second season

a51f6-clip-167kb.jpg

4cf71-clip-168kb.png

bd446-clip-160kb.png

08cd6-clip-26kb.jpg

with Manchester United the performance is very good, follow my save images, I'm in the middle of the second season

Yes with manchester united it works but I speak with napoli ... I used it and I lost 5-0 against Juventus I am currently 5th with this tactic ... can you update it? plz

Yes with manchester united it works but I speak with napoli ... I used it and I lost 5-0 against Juventus I am currently 5th with this tactic ... can you update it? plz
I need to know what the flaws your team is having. takes a lot of goals Does he score few goals? What needs improvement?

What needs to be improved is in terms of shooting ... actually, the defense should be a little stronger and a lot more shots and goals if possible ...