4-1-2-2-1 ( 4-3-3 ) great results with Atlético-PR e Manchester United.

It should also work with most teams it would be cool :)

Need normal pics of formation and instructions and individual instructions plz

What needs to be improved is in terms of shooting ... actually, the defense should be a little stronger and a lot more shots and goals if possible ...

I think I got to do a better tactics, both defensively and offensively, but not 433 and yes 4231, if follow-up verification follows the link,
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ka9z1rjcm00x22p/4.2.3.1.fmf

https://www.4shared.com/file/8hEFalgTee/4231.html

e630a-clip-94kb.jpg

7b896-clip-99kb.png

I tested it at watford in the first season, the press forecast was the 11th place, I believe that with better defenders maybe until I got the title.
2dc89-clip-100kb.png

Last edited:
what training you use and any oppostion instructions with the 4231

It works very well with my Brentford save so far in first season. Will be sharing screenshots tomorrow. Thanks for the lovely tac, lad. :) xx

Last edited:
nope, i was talking about the new version of the tac. 18.3.3 4231 one work quiet good for me.

Orginal tactic still works?

I'm working on a 4-3-3 pro patch 18.3.3 patch, and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing, so I have it ready, I'll post it, here's the results in the third season with watford (prediction was to finish on 7th )

1617d-clip-101kb.png

I'm working on a 4-3-3 pro patch 18.3.3 patch, and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing, so I have it ready, I'll post it, here's the results in the third season with watford (prediction was to finish on 7th )

1617d-clip-101kb.png

Good job mate, keep it up !

where is original tactic for patch 18.3.3 plz ?

The new patch change the gameplay? I don't think so

It doesn't affect the game engine directly, but who knows what other changes they made because suddenly normal tactics started having less performance

It doesn't affect the game engine directly, but who knows what other changes they made because suddenly normal tactics started having less performance

So the original tactic don't work anymore?