4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

Testing with Leeds.

Will let you know how I am getting on by the mid point of the season

I´m using this tactic with Villarreal first season. I´m 1st after 20 matches, Barcelona is 2nd 3 points behind. Using Jassar tweaks. With the new counter version managed to draw 3-3 at Camp Nou. I'd thank some help with players' filters. Amazing tactic.

I dont have specific attributes for player filters in each position, but i can give a list of players i prefer to buy in each position if you like.
Player Recommendations (Young and affordable, excluding obvious superstars)

GK- Rulli, Scuffet, Koval, Cillesan

DR- Chambers, Mayke, Nyom, Danilo, Vrsaljko, Clyne, Kaderabek, Byram, Manquillo

DL- Moreno, Digne, Luis Gaya, Jonathan silva, Ricardo rodriguez, Faouzi Ghoulam, Robertson

DC- Balanta, Mustafi, Umtiti, Romagnoli, Murillo, Kongolo, Zouma, De Vrij, Sule, Niklas Stark, Vallejo, Pablo Insua, Jedvaj

CDM- Lucas Romero, Kranevitter, Lucas Silva, Niklas Stark, Ruben Neves, Bruno Zuculini, Federico Bravo, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Carvalho

CM- (All the DMs), Gil Romero, Goretzka, Kovacic, Ward-prowse, Imbula, Tielemans, Saul, Cristante, Gerhardt, Kimmich, Malanda, Odegaard, Parejo, Suso, Wijnaldum

F9/DLF- Munir, Dybala, Tielemans, Aboubakar, Icardi, Berardi, Fierro, Ayoze, R.Zivkovic, Rodrigo, Alcacer, Balde Keita, Depay,Lucas Boye, Ponce, Kenedy, Vietto, Origi, Ferreyra, Mansilla

Last edited:
Bankai2, rest before or after match??? and all training season, cohesion team and teamwork 30%??

Bankai2, rest before or after match??? and all training season, cohesion team and teamwork 30%??
Rest after. Yes all season long same. Teamwork only after tactics are fully fluid. Till then keep match preparation at tactics.

Also make some changes, remove play narrow and pass into space from Bankai2. And add run wide with ball to both DLF. This is a tweak i am using at the moment. Will release when I have final version.

Rest after. Yes all season long same. Teamwork only after tactics are fully fluid. Till then keep match preparation at tactics.

Also make some changes, remove play narrow and pass into space from Bankai2. And add run wide with ball to both DLF. This is a tweak i am using at the moment. Will release when I have final version.

remove play narrow and pass into space from general instructions, and add run wide with ball in player intructions??
Im Bacelona

remove play narrow and pass into space from general instructions, and add run wide with ball in player intructions??
Im Bacelona
Yes. Barca should do really well. Dont forget to train your wingbacks for bullet throws. Let me know how it goes

Yes. Barca should do really well. Dont forget to train your wingbacks for bullet throws. Let me know how it goes

sorry my bad english, whats train wingbacks for bullet thows?? What attributes advise me for wingback positon??
Thanks!!!

Im selling Martin Montoya, what players do you recommend me in that position for Barcelona? season 2019-20

i wont sell him he is one of the best wing backs in game ......if still u sell him Milan youngster DE sciglio if i am pronouncing right is the guy to get

i wont sell him he is one of the best wing backs in game ......if still u sell him Milan youngster DE sciglio if i am pronouncing right is the guy to get
Are you just tweaking this tactic mate?

what team plays? I dont find him
thanks jassar

in Milan, thanks jassar

Hey jassar. I saw that Mohin said something about remove play narrow and stuff. Should I also do that with your tweak tactics? :)

Cheers

Hey jassar. I saw that Mohin said something about remove play narrow and stuff. Should I also do that with your tweak tactics? :)

Cheers
yes u can try that ...trying and testing is the way to check if it will work or no