4-1-2-3/4-1-2-1-2 BANKAI (132 games, 3 losses, 507 goals)

well I managed to finish second with Newcastle in the first season, also being in the league cup final but lost to Chelsea 2-1, won Spurs in the FA cup and managed to score 112 goals and conceded 32.

Perez as the F9 scored 26 goals in 32 app which I think is epic and also SDJ, Riv, Cisse and Chucky managed to score over 20 goals each, Sissoko and Anita were also epic with Sissoko becoming player of the season for Newcastle but I sold Anita for 26 million which I wish I hadn't but Colback stepped in and did an superb job.

I sold Anita, SDJ, Cabella, Santon within the first 6 months and I only brought in Balanta and Umitti and Gil Romero so with selling most of my key players this tactic does wonders and is probably the most reliable tactic Iv'e came across.

but I'm going to start again because MA wants me to win the league in the second season but I do have a nice 89 million to spend on players but some of the asking price are pathetic for instant when does a 2.5 million value 20 year old be worth 59 million?

this time though I'm keeping my key players to see how it folds over on the second try

I'm starting in December 2013 so this will give me time to get the players in, so I'm after

Fierro, Romero, Gil Romero, Dyballa, Umitti, Balanta, Alex Sandro,

Just won the quadruple first season on FMC with Liverpool using Bankia2. Excellent tactic.

well I managed to finish second with Newcastle in the first season, also being in the league cup final but lost to Chelsea 2-1, won Spurs in the FA cup and managed to score 112 goals and conceded 32.

Perez as the F9 scored 26 goals in 32 app which I think is epic and also SDJ, Riv, Cisse and Chucky managed to score over 20 goals each, Sissoko and Anita were also epic with Sissoko becoming player of the season for Newcastle but I sold Anita for 26 million which I wish I hadn't but Colback stepped in and did an superb job.

I sold Anita, SDJ, Cabella, Santon within the first 6 months and I only brought in Balanta and Umitti and Gil Romero so with selling most of my key players this tactic does wonders and is probably the most reliable tactic Iv'e came across.

but I'm going to start again because MA wants me to win the league in the second season but I do have a nice 89 million to spend on players but some of the asking price are pathetic for instant when does a 2.5 million value 20 year old be worth 59 million?

this time though I'm keeping my key players to see how it folds over on the second try

What tactic did you use m8

This tactic is stunning and so are the Jassar tweaks.

Started a season using Bankai for home and Jassars teaks for away and holding a lead.Was using Leeds as always who in 2020 were media prediction 9th and managed to win the league with 85 points

View attachment 305783
I also won the league cup and got to the FA cup semi final.I do find I concede a lot of goals but then most tactics do in this version of FM.Looking forward to carrying on using these tactics and to see what improvements can be made.Best tactic I have found for FM15 by a mile.Thank you so much for giving us this base to work with.

View attachment 305781View attachment 305780

Hi Mates!

Just a quick question. I set up the OI on tactic screen but it does not look before match at OI.
Despite it OI works?

Umm Jassar, in your opinion, which tactic (you made) is better for Away match ? because you made one (new) other tweak for away match remember ?

#199 (pg 20) vs #91 (pg 10)

I'm managing Barca btw... Yea i know, Barca, but away results are sometimes very inconsistent...

Last edited:
Umm Jassar, in your opinion, which tactic (you made) is better for Away match ? because you made one (new) other tweak for away match remember ?

#199 (pg 20) vs #91 (pg 10)

I'm managing Barca btw... Yea i know, Barca, but away results are sometimes very inconsistent...

I used the away counter version for hard matches if have to keep the formation same as most of the time we pretty much sell the Wingers if playing with this tactics . But now i made up a new 4-1-2-2-1 so I keep that for away and hard home matches. M keeping this tactics for the home matches where I can dominate easily

I used the away counter version for hard matches if have to keep the formation same as most of the time we pretty much sell the Wingers if playing with this tactics . But now i made up a new 4-1-2-2-1 so I keep that for away and hard home matches. M keeping this tactics for the home matches where I can dominate easily
Tbh i haven't used this Bankai tac just yet since I'm full for the 3 slots (Christian's, Follia, Goalalot --these are good tactics imho).. But i always search for good tac for away matches (there are too many good tac for home matches already).. You were legendary in FM14, i remember that, that's why i wanna try your tac now...

So you're saying the new counter tac (#199) is not 3-Striker tac ? It's with WGs ?

//I read it all over again and now I'm confused lol... A lil summary maybe ? :p

/// Just loaded the AWAY counter #199, it's actually 5-2-3 yeah ? I wonder which one is tac with WGs ? The one u said best for away matches

Last edited:
Tbh i haven't used this Bankai tac just yet since I'm full for the 3 slots (Christian's, Follia, Goalalot --these are good tactics imho).. But i always search for good tac for away matches (there are too many good tac for home matches already).. You were legendary in FM14, i remember that, that's why i wanna try your tac now...

So you're saying the new counter tac (#199) is not 3-Striker tac ? It's with WGs ?

//I read it all over again and now I'm confused lol... A lil summary maybe ? :p

/// Just loaded the AWAY counter #199, it's actually 5-2-3 yeah ? I wonder which one is tac with WGs ? The one u said best for away matches

Not to divert away much from the topic, but what would you recommend for a good home tactic?

For some reason I am not doing that well at home. I used goalalot for a bit, bit it went meh after sometime. Used Folia as well but it was not suited for an underdog team. Christian Ericksons still showing mixed.

However, away, Jessar tweak of mohin, Christian Erickson tweak 17 is doing wonders for me AWAY

Not to divert away much from the topic, but what would you recommend for a good home tactic?

For some reason I am not doing that well at home. I used goalalot for a bit, bit it went meh after sometime. Used Folia as well but it was not suited for an underdog team. Christian Ericksons still showing mixed.

However, away, Jessar tweak of mohin, Christian Erickson tweak 17 is doing wonders for me AWAY
Seriously ? V17 still works for you ? Youre on 15.2.1 version right ?

I'm gonna try Jassar tweak of Mohin... Thx dude

Do you still do the touchline shouts at the beginning of each half with Bankai 2?

View attachment 304906
Aboubakar just had a crazy season playing as the F9 (Using V2). 76 goals and 26 assists in only 41 starts. Could have easily had 100+ had he not been injured. Shoot with Power ​PPM for strikers is recommended.